Miss Mabel Cottage
Miss Mabel Cottage, set in the heritage mining town of Burra, was built in 1853 and is situated in one and a half acres of private grounds of beautiful ground in the Welsh area near the historic Redruth Gaol.
The cottage has recently been restored to provide the finest luxury, keeping the presence of the era but with modern conveniences and superb decor.
- Three double bedrooms
- Air conditioning for Summer
- Wood Heater – firewood provided
- A fully equipped knotty timber kitchen with modern electric appliances and range-hood
- Dining room with pot belly stove
- Parlour with open fire and bathroom claw foot bath, shower and toilet.
- Pergola and Undercover BBQ Area
- Outdoor smoking area
- No pets
You can choose either to relax and entertain yourself or visit one of the many wineries in the Clare Valley region.. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín