Morphett’s Enginehouse Museum
Located at the Burra Monster Mine, Morphett’s Enginehouse was built in 1858 but was later gutted by fire in 1925. It was restored to its former glory as a Jubilee 150 project in 1986.
At Morphetts Enginehouse Museum visitors will see the only known reconstructed Cornish enginehouse in the world. A guide will explain the workings of the engine and pump system used to de-water the mine. Visitors may walk through an underground adit and view the mineshaft.
Guided tours are either individually or free with the purchase of a Burra Heritage Passport
Open daily 10 am – 12.30 pm
Allow 60 minutes . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín