15 Crops That Endanger Dogs And Cats
In life, we use many different plants to decorate our homes as well as greening our living space. However, if you have a cat or dog, be mindful of avoiding plants that pose a health risk to your pet. Find out 15 plants / flowers that affect your pet's life if they come in contact!
>>> LEARN MORE: TOP OF ARTICLES OR REGARDING TO VETER <<< All rabies disabilities in dogs 16 tips to stimulate the appetite of anorexic dogs Are cats making noise when talking? How to properly clean cat litter box? Top 15 crops that poisoned dogs, cats and cats Plants are often used to decorate homes. Normally, trees and dogs and cats live together in harmony, though sometimes mischievous puppies can bite their plant friends for a few pieces. Among many indoor plants, there are some varieties that are particularly toxic to dogs and cats if they are exposed or chewed. These plants include: Anabola: Quite toxic. Chewing or swallowing wax can lead to irritation of the mouth and throat. Dogs and cats may also be drooling or vomiting
. Contact with trees can cause dogs and cats with skin allergies. Chewing or digesting this plant causes dogs and cats to vomit and have diarrhea.
Palm tree (snake): Quite toxic. Chewing or swallowing plants also causes diarrhea and vomiting in dogs and cats.
Beanstalk: Quite toxic. Dogs and cats will suffer from the same situation when they ingest a tiger tongue when exposed to a pea plant.
Witch hazel: Quite toxic
Aloe: Quite toxic. Chewing or eating can cause dogs and cats to vomit, have diarrhea, reduce appetite, or experience muscle tremors.
Aloe vera or aloe vera is a plant that can poison your pet.
Van Nien Thanh: Quite toxic. Digesting this plant can cause irritation of the mouth and throat. Dogs and cats may also drool or vomit.
Poinsettias: Quite toxic. Cat's mouth and palate will be irritated if exposed to this plant
. However, the Poinsettia tree is not as toxic as people think. Dogs and cats must ingest large amounts in order to show signs of mild intoxication.
Betel Tree: Quite toxic. Chewing or digesting irritates the mouth and throat like the above plants. Dogs and cats also cannot avoid drooling and vomiting.
Set Magnolia Tree: Quite toxic. Drooling, vomiting and staggering are problems dogs and cats will encounter if exposed to a tree.
Ivy: Not too poisonous
. Vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, shortness of breath, fever will even weaken when dogs and cats digest this plant.
Pine Conifer: Not too toxic. Chewing and swallowing can make dogs, cats depressed, diarrhea, pale gums and lower body temperature.
The conifer is often planted to provide shade, which can also cause diarrhea and dehydration.
Minh Ty Tree: Quite poisonous. Chewing or digesting irritates the mouth and throat like the above plants. Dogs and cats also cannot avoid drooling and vomiting.
Italian Orchid: Quite toxic
. Symptoms of dogs and cats when digesting trees are irritation of the mouth and throat. There is also drooling and vomiting.
Anthurium: Pretty poison. Their harm resembles most of the above plants.
These are just a handful of plants that can poison dogs, cats and dogs. If you suspect that your dog or cat is eating something, or more specifically, it shows these signs, contact your veterinarian immediately.
What to do when dogs and cats eat poisonous plants?
If you find that your dog or cat has many of the symptoms listed above, especially if the pet's paws or feet contain leaves, flowers, or fruit, call for help immediately. Prompt treatment can save your pet's life
If you suspect that a dog or cat eats poisonous plants, follow these steps:
1. Immediately give a veterinarian dog or cat. They will advise you to stimulate your pet to vomit and give him water or milk to help him recover. However, do not induce a cat or dog to induce vomiting unless directed by a doctor. Each poisonous tree has different treatments, and in some situations, vomiting can make it worse.
2. You can contact PetshopSaigon.vn so we can best support you
. You can contact us at
Take your pet to a doctor to avoid symptoms that affect their long-term health.
3. Try to see what kind of plants a cat or dog eats by comparing the tree with an online photo or looking at the dog and cat vomit.
When you see your veterinarian, provide as much information as possible, including:
What kind of tree do you suspect and the time dogs and cats eat it?
Weight your dog, cat.
Symptoms that dogs and cats are showing.
4. Do not think that dogs instinctively can digest poisonous plants. This is true for some wildlife in the wild, but purebred domestic dogs and cats are clearly not possible
5. Dogs and cats are also unable to distinguish between poisonous and non-poisonous plants. While there are many treatments for poisoning, it is best not to leave the plants in the active area or the sight of dogs or cats. Be enticing. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Eating bowls are an essential part of your dog's daily routine. It helps to store food, drinks and some other types of junk food. If you are wondering what food bowl option is right for your dog, you can read the article below. will introduce you to 5 samples of dog food bowl today. Same price and ...A dog snack is a great way to train your dog to be obedient and obedient. During dog training, if your dog does well, you can either reward him with food or biscuits. And how to use biscuits for dogs, let's find out! On the market today, there are many types of dog treat with a variety of ...You should buy your cat and dog transporter bag every time you want to take your dog outside. If you hold them in your arms or use a leash, they will be extremely inconvenient. Then you have to use shipping bags. But not every dog obeys and goes into that bag. Making it difficult for you to take ...For the "lotus" nameplates for pets is not a strange accessory. Name tags have many effects, although "small but martial". Would you like to give your "boss" a unique nameplate, don't worry "in touch"? So do not hesitate to embark on the extremely simple steps of making pet name tags that Duypets ...You often have to clean because your pets defecate on furniture and appliances in the house. You are extremely frustrated with clearing the waste of the dogs and cats in the restaurant early in front of your house or yard. You feel very angry, annoyed when wild animals bite your family's stuff. ...Many times you've seen your cat vomit. Vomiting may be the result of a problem that's not so serious, however, it could be a sign of a medical condition that requires Get immediate medical attention. Usually, cats vomit because they eat something inappropriate, eat too much or play too early after ...How to identify a pregnant dog is a question asked by many dog owners. Especially for first-time pregnant dog owners. So how do you know if there are small creatures in the belly or just the thick layer of fat because your dog is too fat. The Duypets team will work with you to answer this question ...The sign that a dog is about to give birth is a big question for those who are raising a pregnant dog, one of the most sacred moments of parents. After dogs become pregnant, overtaking becomes the most difficult period for them. Therefore, it is essential to understand how the dog will be born and ...Your dog is pregnant and miscarriage is something that no one wants. This can have unfortunate consequences for both the owner and the dog. Wondering why your dog miscarried? There are many cases that occur when the female dog has mated and conceived, but naturally after a while the dog miscarried. ...The most effective dog ticking remedy is the problem many dog owners are looking for. Dog ticks and fleas are parasites on dogs and cats that cause skin diseases and allergies. They specialize in sucking blood and nutrients from the host. They will reproduce and grow uncontrollably if you do not ...