Vomiting Cat, Causes, Signs, Prevention And Treatment
Many times you've seen your cat vomit. Vomiting may be the result of a problem that's not so serious, however, it could be a sign of a medical condition that requires Get immediate medical attention. Usually, cats vomit because they eat something inappropriate, eat too much or play too early after a meal. However, some situations where your cat vomits may be related to a problem with a gastrointestinal disorder or problematic internal organs.
Because animals cannot tell you how they are feeling
Nausea can make the cat uncomfortable and stand still.
Some cats will walk around meow meow, some will lie idly and drool.
Cause Cats Vomiting
Usually, a cat vomits because of eating something inappropriate, overeating or playing too early after a meal.
However, some situations where your cat is vomiting may be related to a problem with a gastrointestinal disorder or problematic internal organs. You should pay attention to the cause of cat vomiting after the following causes.
Allergy intolerance or food intolerance
Some cats experience vomiting due to a food allergy or an overly sensitive digestive system. Meanwhile, their immune system reacts to certain foods, causing inflammation of the intestinal mucosa, leading to vomiting or diarrhea.
Similarly, when poisoned by chemicals, pesticides, some poisonous plants
. cats will also vomit.
Inflammatory bowel disease
Cats suffering from this disease are very susceptible to vomiting and diarrhea, because the intestines are inflamed and hypersensitive, easily react to any kind of food. This disease usually requires a doctor's examination and special care treatment.
Ingestion of foreign substances or chemicals
When a cat swallows foreign material, toxins, or chemicals that may come from the outside environment, possibly on cat toys, when swallowing a cat's chemical reaction, it vomits for about an hour.
If there is no sign of remission which means that the cat's natural mechanism cannot remove the foreign object, take the cat to a vet immediately.
Infections or gastrointestinal parasites
Infections of the intestines such as helminths are also affected by the cat's digestive system, as the parasites now act more to disturb the digestive process, cats vomiting, anorexia and weakness.
For skin parasites such as ticks, bugs, scabies, toxins in the teeth or salivary glands of these parasites affect cats, they are itchy, anorexia, vomiting.
Sudden dietary changes
It could be because of a sudden change in diet, if you are following a cat diet or other diet, a gradual change is needed.
Try alternating with new foods during meals or alternating meals from the previous day, the cat body just like humans need to get acquainted.
If abruptly changed, the digestive system as well as the body will react to foreign substances, leading to the natural reflex of vomiting.
Some other causes
There are 11 reasons why a kitten may vomit:
1. Snake bite.
2. Indiscriminate diet. [common]
Eat in a hurry.
3. Fear - worry. [common]
4. Worms. [common]
Sudden changes in diet.
7. Heat shock.
8. Inflammatory bowel / digestive problems.
9. Sudden changes in diet. [common]
Lactose intolerance from dairy.
11. Infection - bacterial infection.
Some causes of chronic vomiting include:
Lymph node hernia
Diet (food allergy or not digesting food)
Eating foreign objects
Poisoning (like lead)
Stomach or bowel cancer
How to diagnose when your cat vomits
The diagnosis to find the cause when your cat is vomiting can include several ways:
Find in the house what cats have eaten or licked and make them vomit. Check the toilet tray to see if the amount of urine is less than normal or if the stool is showing any abnormalities.
The diagnosis will include palpating the belly (to see if the cat feels any pain). The vet will look for signs of pain or check that the abdomen is abnormal in size. The doctor may also examine the rectum by gently inserting the gloved little finger into the anus to see if there is anything abnormal inside the cat's large intestine, such as constipation or diarrhea.
The doctor may also examine the cat's mouth for signs of infection, tooth decay or other damage. Temperature, pulse (heart rate) and breathing are also measured to see if the cat has a fever.
Assess your cat's complete medical history and health history. The history assessment may include questions related to vaccination history, diet, taste, general health, previous medical conditions, etc.
A cat with vomiting may be required to perform a number of tests including: Testing n. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Eating bowls are an essential part of your dog's daily routine. It helps to store food, drinks and some other types of junk food. If you are wondering what food bowl option is right for your dog, you can read the article below. will introduce you to 5 samples of dog food bowl today. Same price and ...A dog snack is a great way to train your dog to be obedient and obedient. During dog training, if your dog does well, you can either reward him with food or biscuits. And how to use biscuits for dogs, let's find out! On the market today, there are many types of dog treat with a variety of ...You should buy your cat and dog transporter bag every time you want to take your dog outside. If you hold them in your arms or use a leash, they will be extremely inconvenient. Then you have to use shipping bags. But not every dog obeys and goes into that bag. Making it difficult for you to take ...For the "lotus" nameplates for pets is not a strange accessory. Name tags have many effects, although "small but martial". Would you like to give your "boss" a unique nameplate, don't worry "in touch"? So do not hesitate to embark on the extremely simple steps of making pet name tags that Duypets ...You often have to clean because your pets defecate on furniture and appliances in the house. You are extremely frustrated with clearing the waste of the dogs and cats in the restaurant early in front of your house or yard. You feel very angry, annoyed when wild animals bite your family's stuff. ...Many times you've seen your cat vomit. Vomiting may be the result of a problem that's not so serious, however, it could be a sign of a medical condition that requires Get immediate medical attention. Usually, cats vomit because they eat something inappropriate, eat too much or play too early after ...How to identify a pregnant dog is a question asked by many dog owners. Especially for first-time pregnant dog owners. So how do you know if there are small creatures in the belly or just the thick layer of fat because your dog is too fat. The Duypets team will work with you to answer this question ...The sign that a dog is about to give birth is a big question for those who are raising a pregnant dog, one of the most sacred moments of parents. After dogs become pregnant, overtaking becomes the most difficult period for them. Therefore, it is essential to understand how the dog will be born and ...Your dog is pregnant and miscarriage is something that no one wants. This can have unfortunate consequences for both the owner and the dog. Wondering why your dog miscarried? There are many cases that occur when the female dog has mated and conceived, but naturally after a while the dog miscarried. ...The most effective dog ticking remedy is the problem many dog owners are looking for. Dog ticks and fleas are parasites on dogs and cats that cause skin diseases and allergies. They specialize in sucking blood and nutrients from the host. They will reproduce and grow uncontrollably if you do not ...