12 Exciting Travel Experiences That Should Not Be Missed When Coming To Taipei
As a modern city with temples and landscapes, Taipei also boasts colorful markets and great museums. Whether you're looking for a culture, a day out or a piece of history, there are plenty of places to explore in this city.
12 interesting travel experiences that should not be missed when traveling to Taipei
1. Go back in time at Long Son pagoda
Home to hundreds of Buddhist, Taoist and Confucian statues, Longshan Temple combines traditional Chinese architecture and palaces to create an enchanting atmosphere. Traveling to Taipei, visiting Long Son Pagoda, you will be amazed at the vivid creatures painted on the temple walls and admire the stone statues scattered around the temple grounds
2. Enjoy the taste of the region at Si Lam night market
Sample some of Taiwan's most popular snacks at Shilin night market, where you can wander the alleys to discover a variety of new ones
Enjoy tempura, bubble tea and stinking tofu, in particular, the oyster omelet is a street food with a blend of eggs, chives and oysters.
3. Admire artifacts at the National Palace Museum
A world-class museum containing a collection of eclectic treasures held by ruling emperors from the Forbidden City, the National Palace Museum is a must-visit for any calendar enthusiast. history. It is one of the world's most important museums of Chinese imperial art and artifacts, boasting more than 700,000 works highlighting the history of Chinese dynasties.
4. Marvel at the city skyline in Taipei 101
The tallest green building in the world, Taipei 101 is one of the most remarkable skyscrapers in the city
Traveling to Taipei, after you are completely "captivated" by the sparkling night scene, explore the multi-level shopping mall, the food court and many different restaurants and shops.
5. Cultural Discovery at Huashan 1914 Creative Park
Huashan 1914 Creative Park was originally home to one of the largest winemakers in Taiwan. However, it is now an important event venue with a wide range of large-scale exhibitions, ceremonies and performances. Huashan 1914 Creative Park is considered a creative arts hub, so come here to enjoy a new culture through celebrations related to music, art, theater and literature. a variety of events.
6. Shopping at Ximending - shopping street in Taipei
Ximending is a collection of alleys and streets that make up a trendy outdoor “supermarket”.
You can walk in many pedestrian-friendly shopping streets, such as Emei Street, to find shops that sell all kinds of clothes. This is one of the best neighborhoods in the city, with many clothing shops, restaurants and bars and street shows.
7. Explore the Xingtian Temple
Located in the heart of the city, Xingtian Temple is a famous religious landmark in the city, dedicated to Guan Yu, a famous general during the Three Kingdoms period. Here, visitors can admire the dragon details flying when entering the temple and immerse in the flow of people going to the ceremony.
8. Photographing rock formations in Yehliu Geopark
Have your camera ready because Yehliu Geopark is a unique place. "Sculpted" by Mother Nature, the works of art seem to have been created over centuries of wind and waves forming present stones.
Wander around the park to see mushroom-shaped rocks, honeycomb-like bags and tall stone pillars dubbed the "Sea Candle", "Fairy Shoe" and "Stone Elephant".
9. Discover many new things at the National Taiwan Museum
If you want to learn more about the history of the area, visit the National Taiwan Museum. Admire the Grecian facade with towering columns and stained-glass windows before stepping inside to immerse yourself in the country's history. Here you can see rare dinosaur fossils and special specimens, in addition to the gold and silver bars in the treasure. You can also learn about Taiwan's culture, wildlife and geology.
10. Enjoy outdoor activities at Shifen Waterfall
A natural wonder 20m high and 40m wide, Shifen Falls is the largest waterfall in Taiwan.
Nature enthusiasts flock to this unique horseshoe-shaped waterfall to enjoy the natural beauty of the area nestled on the Keelung River. You can go hiking for a day exploring beautiful trails or just alone. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Putting aside the familiar locations, try the super magical check-in at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam this year. Make sure you will be surprised by the majestic natural scenery of Vietnam's mountains. Ban Gioc Waterfall, Cao Bang: Located nearly 400km from Hanoi and 90km from the ...You will be surprised to know that there are hundreds of dishes made from coconut in Ben Tre, each dish is delicious, strange, even scary dishes. The mussel soup cooked in coconut water in the market of Lach (Ben Tre) is famous for its deliciousness because the bread is flexible, tough, and white ...Pancakes, khot cakes, orange cakes, oat ears, fried sticky rice, sesame ... are considered easy-to-eat, affordable, delicious dishes, very popular in Saigon. The South is considered the land of many simple dishes, but it has a very unique feature. In addition to dishes made from the inherent ...Christmas is a relaxing, joyous time at the end of the year. You can refer to some of the following destinations to have a memorable vacation with loved ones.Discover, EntertainmentThe Church of Notre Dame is one of the special works of Saigon, located in the heart of the city. This is not only a ...The concept of being more prosperous than tomato, gourmets often make dishes that are both delicious, healthy and healthy from this popular fruit. . Depending on the family that cooks, the rich, the fish warehouse, the meat warehouse ... the next time, they will braise eel ... if the poor family, ...The southernmost land of the country is the convergence of delicious and unique specialties. Rach Goc Beach Rach Goc estuary in Tan An commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province is famous for its three knots. After finishing three knots, wash them and salt them in place for about 5 to 7 days. ...If you are a person who has fun with rivers, with the simplicity of the peaceful but attractive countryside, Can Tho will surely be a destination that promises to satisfy those hobbies, but for a period of time. Short term will definitely be very difficult for those who do not learn much ...The coastal city of Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, in recent years has been more popular with tourists, thanks in part to the direct flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Food, Discovery, Sightseeing The long sea road runs around the beautiful city, forming a charming semicircle, clear blue water and very ...In addition to lychee, various types of rice cakes, green beans, and thorns are also considered the souls of this land. Thieu litchi is the famous fruit of Hai Duong, special lychee associated with rural Thanh Ha. Each fruit is small in size, weighs only 18-20g and is not too difficult to ...Attractive custard with mayonnaise and chili sauce, sticky coconut cream with soft sticky sticky rice or fragrant butter corn are worth a try in Saigon.If you have time tonight, you should try these Delicious snacks later. 1. Colorful jackfruit sticky rice appeared not long ago, but the sticky rice ...