20 Special Things You Can Only See In Germany
Germany is an interesting and special country. For example, there is no penalty here for escaping from prison because they realize that the search for freedom is a natural instinct?
20 special things you can only see in Germany
1. Female bodybuilder preparing for the Oktoberfest October Festival
Did you know that Oktoberfest is actually held in September? It is an important festival in Bavarian culture and the Germans are always prepared for this festival. It's no surprise that the girls need to work out first because even the waitresses at the festival need a good body to serve beer during the holiday season.
Bavarian men know how to train, exercise and stretch their fingers in search of one of the world's weirdest championships - Fingerhakeln. Competitors of this championship latched their fingers on the middleman and started pulling in the opposite direction until one of them gave in.
What do you think about food from vending machines? Probably a box of chewing gum, a chocolate bar or a cookie, right? However, the vending machine in Germany specializes in selling sausages, the famous German sausage made from minced pork, beef or veal.
4. Pumpkin boat race
Nothing out of the ordinary here - just a man rowing a giant pumpkin in the middle of a river! Such championships take place in Germany once a year in the fall. Maybe these are really yachts that turn into pumpkins when the clock rings at midnight!
5. No speed limit
Have you ever seen this sign? If you happen to be driving on German Autobahns, you need to know what it means: no speed limit. So it's completely legal to enjoy top speed!
6. Traditional strap leather shorts
"Lederhosen" is the traditional Bavarian clothing. Everyone wears them at Oktoberfest, even pets!
This man is a participant in the deer calling championship held in Germany.
Contestants imitate the call of a male's mates, whoever does the best will become the winner.
8. Priority is given to signs
Even if a small pedestrian crosses the street in a small village somewhere in Germany, they can carry a few signs to warn drivers from all different angles.
9. Funny warning signs
This sign actually means "don't bring your baby to crocodile food". In fact, until recently, feeding crocodiles and even swimming with them was often the popular attraction at Friedberg's German town's local zoo. But now it is no longer available because the court ruling banned such activities.
Football is a king sport
Football is the most popular sport in Germany. Football is played by people in schools, universities, on TV and to stadiums to cheer on their favorite football teams. Ballball is also a popular sport. It is not surprising that the world's largest table tennis table is located in Germany.
11. Types of sausages
There are over 1,000 different sausages in Germany, typically Blutwurst, weisswurst, leberwurst,… Some people call Wifi Germany “wurst.
12. Traditional German fast food
Currywurst is the most famous German fast dish containing Bratwurst with a sauce made from tomato, curry and paprika.
Currywurst chips are extremely popular here!
13. Narrowest street in the world
Spreuerhofstrasse, located in the German city of Reutlingen, is considered to be the narrowest street in the world. It is only 31 cm wide - a Guinness world record.
14. The water pipe can sing
When art and music come together, they form a chord you won't believe! Just look at this house - it comes to life when it starts to rain. Are you going to Dresden to enjoy the Kunsthofpassage and this "unusual" orchestra?
15. Curve truck design
The installation of this surreal truck is located in one of the streets in a German city called Karlsruhe. However, the fee for sending this vehicle is 30 Euro per turn.
16. Chancellor Angela Merkel's Barbie doll
It's hard to imagine German chancellor Angela Merkel playing dolls too. However, she has a doll in her own brand and wears an elegant, classic outfit.
17. Pillows are weapons
In the German mindset, pillows are really dangerous. Therefore, under German law, pillows can be considered a "passive weapon".
18. It is forbidden to give strange names to children
If you live in Germany and want to name your baby "Woodstock", you obviously can't.
The government there may reject the name because it seems too strange. They say they don't want the baby to be ashamed of the future. However, names such as Jazz and Lafayette were allowed.
19. "Fake" bus stop
Many nursing homes in Germany have fake bus stops. If a patient with Alzheimer's someday "fled" from a nursing home, they will inevitably go to the bus stop - and that's where caregivers will find them.
20. Raw pork dishes, Hedgedog
When you have to choose food for one.
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Putting aside the familiar locations, try the super magical check-in at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam this year. Make sure you will be surprised by the majestic natural scenery of Vietnam's mountains. Ban Gioc Waterfall, Cao Bang: Located nearly 400km from Hanoi and 90km from the ...You will be surprised to know that there are hundreds of dishes made from coconut in Ben Tre, each dish is delicious, strange, even scary dishes. The mussel soup cooked in coconut water in the market of Lach (Ben Tre) is famous for its deliciousness because the bread is flexible, tough, and white ...Pancakes, khot cakes, orange cakes, oat ears, fried sticky rice, sesame ... are considered easy-to-eat, affordable, delicious dishes, very popular in Saigon. The South is considered the land of many simple dishes, but it has a very unique feature. In addition to dishes made from the inherent ...Christmas is a relaxing, joyous time at the end of the year. You can refer to some of the following destinations to have a memorable vacation with loved ones.Discover, EntertainmentThe Church of Notre Dame is one of the special works of Saigon, located in the heart of the city. This is not only a ...The concept of being more prosperous than tomato, gourmets often make dishes that are both delicious, healthy and healthy from this popular fruit. . Depending on the family that cooks, the rich, the fish warehouse, the meat warehouse ... the next time, they will braise eel ... if the poor family, ...The southernmost land of the country is the convergence of delicious and unique specialties. Rach Goc Beach Rach Goc estuary in Tan An commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province is famous for its three knots. After finishing three knots, wash them and salt them in place for about 5 to 7 days. ...If you are a person who has fun with rivers, with the simplicity of the peaceful but attractive countryside, Can Tho will surely be a destination that promises to satisfy those hobbies, but for a period of time. Short term will definitely be very difficult for those who do not learn much ...The coastal city of Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, in recent years has been more popular with tourists, thanks in part to the direct flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Food, Discovery, Sightseeing The long sea road runs around the beautiful city, forming a charming semicircle, clear blue water and very ...In addition to lychee, various types of rice cakes, green beans, and thorns are also considered the souls of this land. Thieu litchi is the famous fruit of Hai Duong, special lychee associated with rural Thanh Ha. Each fruit is small in size, weighs only 18-20g and is not too difficult to ...Attractive custard with mayonnaise and chili sauce, sticky coconut cream with soft sticky sticky rice or fragrant butter corn are worth a try in Saigon.If you have time tonight, you should try these Delicious snacks later. 1. Colorful jackfruit sticky rice appeared not long ago, but the sticky rice ...