4-day Specific Schedule For People Who Go ‘peel Off Stamp’ Taiwan
The schedule focuses on destinations in Taipei and the surrounding area, costing less than 8 million VND.
4-day specific itinerary for people traveling to Taiwan for the first time
Since Taiwan expanded its visa policy for Vietnamese tourists, Taiwan tourism has become quite popular. You only need a passport (conditions used to go to Japan, Korea, America, UK, Schengen, Australia in the past 10 years) and flight ticket to be able to go. The itinerary below is suitable for first time and limited time travel to Taiwan, focusing only on Taipei and the surrounding area. The cost for the whole trip is quite reasonable, including air tickets, hotels, accommodation and simple shopping about 7
The first day:
Buy a sim or rent a wifi generator at the airport for easy communication
- Arrive at Taoyuan Airport, go down to the B1 floor, go to the 1819 Kuokuang bus ticket counter to the city center.
The bus will stop at Taipei Main Station. This is the central chicken house, which is also the subway station. From the airport to the center of Taipei about 30 km, it takes about 1 hour. The bus fare is 125 Yuan. Please wait for the bus in column 5. (Note: You can also choose to go to the nearby Fuxing station, which costs 145 Yuan).
- Before leaving the airport, buy a 4G sim or rent a wifi router
- On arriving at Taipei Main Station, remember to buy Easy Card at any automatic machines or buy at the counter with 100 Yuan deposit and recharge depending on your needs. This pass will be used to travel within Taipei. Easy Card can also be used to rent bicycles, buy things at 7Eleven ...
Accommodation: The area best suited to tourists is Xiemen. There are many activities during the day as well as evening and night, making it easy to get to the surrounding locations.
- On the first day, if you don't hang around Xiemen, you can move to the second most famous night market in Taipei, Shilin.
Here, there are many options for dinner and shopping. Take the MRT, get off at Jiantan Station, exit at Exit 1. (Note: Shilin night market but the pier is Jiantan, not Shilin station).
Jiufen Ancient Village is a must-visit when coming to Taiwan.
- Traditional Taiwanese breakfast at Taiwanese Style Breakfast address at Yonghe Doujiang chain's first store. (To MRT Dingxi, Exit 2. Address: No. 284, Section 2, Yonghe Road, Yonghe District, New Taipei City).
- Visit Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall (to MRT Chiang Kai shek, get out of the station immediately).
- Move to Jiufen (Jiufen). This is a place not to be missed when coming to Taipei. Jiufen is about 50 km from the center, travel time is about 1 and a half hours and the bus is the best choice. (Go to MRT Zhongxiao Fuxing, take Exit 1, take bus 1062 (the buses specify to go to Jiufen, or watch for Keelung Bus). neck.
You can have lunch at Jiufen, drink tea while admire the scenery and roam around the village taking pictures. Every corner in Jiufen is also beautiful for you to take “virtual pan” pictures.
Optionally, you can stay in Jiufen in the evening to see the sparkling, fanciful, deserted views without tourists. (Note: if possible, go weekdays, avoid weekends).
Back to Taipei, have dinner at famous restaurant Din Tai Fung in Tower 101. This restaurant is easy to find. Arrive at Taipei 101 station, take Exit 4 to meet Din Tai Fung immediately. (Note: You may have to wait in line for a long time). You can also visit the tower, the price per person is 600 Yuan.
The third day:
A corner of spring Duong Minh Son Park.
- Get up in the morning to eat the famous Yong Kang beef noodles in Taipei. Take the MRT red line to Dongmen station, exit 4 stairs. The shop sells from 11 am to 9.30 pm.
- Going to Duong Minh Son park. Take the MRT to Jiantan Station, Exit 1, wait for the bus. There are many vehicles including S15, S17 or 260, but the most popular is the S15 because it is a minibus that can go around the Duong Minh Son park. Time to Duong Minh Son is more than 20 km, takes about 1 hour.
There are many accessible terminals, namely Xiaoyoukeng, Lengshuikeng and Qingtiangang Grassland Trails. Can use Easy Card.
Duong Minh Son is a very large park, you can comfortably relax, walk, jog, climb and picnic. Local people come here for weekends a lot. If you come to Duong Minh Son in spring, you will admire the beautiful natural scenery.
- Back to Taipei to have dinner at Tamsui area (to Tamsui). Should come here to watch the sunset and take a walk along the coastal road. Happy atmosphere, cheap and delicious food.
The forth day:
If you like fresh seafood and Japanese food, this is an indispensable place in your itinerary.
- Going to Long Son Pagoda (MRT Longshan Temple), wandering around the temple area with the local markets of Chinatown style.
Have lunch at Taipei Fish Market or Shang Yin Addiction Aquatic. This is a fresh food market that is worth a visit, especially for those who love to eat seafood and Japanese food. Take the MRT to Xing Tian Temple Station to Exit 3 then take a taxi.
Some other reference addresses you can replace in the itinerary:
- Beitou hot spring
- Village T. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Putting aside the familiar locations, try the super magical check-in at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam this year. Make sure you will be surprised by the majestic natural scenery of Vietnam's mountains. Ban Gioc Waterfall, Cao Bang: Located nearly 400km from Hanoi and 90km from the ...You will be surprised to know that there are hundreds of dishes made from coconut in Ben Tre, each dish is delicious, strange, even scary dishes. The mussel soup cooked in coconut water in the market of Lach (Ben Tre) is famous for its deliciousness because the bread is flexible, tough, and white ...Pancakes, khot cakes, orange cakes, oat ears, fried sticky rice, sesame ... are considered easy-to-eat, affordable, delicious dishes, very popular in Saigon. The South is considered the land of many simple dishes, but it has a very unique feature. In addition to dishes made from the inherent ...Christmas is a relaxing, joyous time at the end of the year. You can refer to some of the following destinations to have a memorable vacation with loved ones.Discover, EntertainmentThe Church of Notre Dame is one of the special works of Saigon, located in the heart of the city. This is not only a ...The concept of being more prosperous than tomato, gourmets often make dishes that are both delicious, healthy and healthy from this popular fruit. . Depending on the family that cooks, the rich, the fish warehouse, the meat warehouse ... the next time, they will braise eel ... if the poor family, ...The southernmost land of the country is the convergence of delicious and unique specialties. Rach Goc Beach Rach Goc estuary in Tan An commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province is famous for its three knots. After finishing three knots, wash them and salt them in place for about 5 to 7 days. ...If you are a person who has fun with rivers, with the simplicity of the peaceful but attractive countryside, Can Tho will surely be a destination that promises to satisfy those hobbies, but for a period of time. Short term will definitely be very difficult for those who do not learn much ...The coastal city of Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, in recent years has been more popular with tourists, thanks in part to the direct flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Food, Discovery, Sightseeing The long sea road runs around the beautiful city, forming a charming semicircle, clear blue water and very ...In addition to lychee, various types of rice cakes, green beans, and thorns are also considered the souls of this land. Thieu litchi is the famous fruit of Hai Duong, special lychee associated with rural Thanh Ha. Each fruit is small in size, weighs only 18-20g and is not too difficult to ...Attractive custard with mayonnaise and chili sauce, sticky coconut cream with soft sticky sticky rice or fragrant butter corn are worth a try in Saigon.If you have time tonight, you should try these Delicious snacks later. 1. Colorful jackfruit sticky rice appeared not long ago, but the sticky rice ...