Tokyo Skytree – Destination Not To Be Missed In The Land Of The Rising Sun
One of the first suggestions for visitors to Tokyo, the capital of the rising sun, is the Tokyo Skytree.
Tokyo Skytree - destination not to be missed in the land of the rising sun
Tokyo Skytree changes three colors daily.
Tokyo Skytree is a work that combines traditional techniques and the most advanced technology from Japan. The 634 m high tower, the tallest independent TV tower in the world, has been recognized by the Guinness Record. Tokyo Skytree has a unique white color based on aijiro color, pale indigo dye in traditional Japanese colors
The structure of the Tokyo Skytree consists of a reinforced concrete central pillar inside the hammock core and the steel frame body, the outside is built separately, which can prevent vibrations during high winds and earthquakes. This anti-vibration mechanism is based on the "shinbashira" (fixed structure with a central pillar) of Goju-no-to tower, the traditional five-story pagoda in Japan
The color of the Tokyo Skytree is changed by day, alternating between Iki, Miyabi, and Nobori.
Iki is a pale blue light illuminating the central pillar throughout the tower, representing the stream of the Sumida River; Miyabi is a purple-blue light that brings a delicate beauty, sparkles like inlaid with gold, creating a graceful elegance; Nobori's main color is orange, the color has long been considered lucky, predicting good things. Also, don't miss out on seasonal or event lighting displays.
Play what's at the Tokyo Skytree
- Glass floor: Enjoy the feeling of walking on the 12 mm thick tempered glass floor and enjoy the view spread right below your feet. The breathtaking view and magnificent beauty through the steel frame of Tokyo Skytree can make you fascinated… awe.
- Take a commemorative photo on the 350th or 445th floor: If you want to own a memorable photo with the clouds drifting like you are walking in the sky, these are the ideal places.
- Tembo Galleria: In the steep-sloping corridor that stretches about 110 m from the 445th floor to the 450th floor, visitors will enjoy a “walk” in midair. In addition, there are sound effects that change according to the season and weather
- Sorakara Point: This is a wonderful space at the height of 451.
2 m, is the highest point that visitors can reach. At Sorakara Point, you will enjoy special seasonal events or experience other services.
- Edo Hitomezu Byobu: By looking directly from Skytree, the view of Edo city on the screen by Keisai Kuwagata during the Edo period will appear unbelievably lively before your eyes. You can experience this for yourself by comparing the screen to the actual observable.
Notes when visiting
- Visitors may be denied entry or asked to go out in the event of concerns of disturbing other visitors or in the event of failure to comply with the regulations. Tobu Skytree Joint Stock Company and its affiliates will not be responsible for any accident, injury or loss, theft ...
caused by carelessness of visitors.
- Some dangerous objects are prohibited from use according to regulations. Upon entry, all visitors will have to pass through a metal scanner. Pets will also be prohibited.
Smoking is prohibited in all observatories, but there will be certain smoking areas. In addition, eating and drinking is only allowed in designated areas.
- The view from the Tokyo Skytree may be obscured due to bad weather conditions.
- During times when the Tokyo Skytree is crowded, part of the itinerary and sightseeing area may be restricted or cut under the guidance of staff.
- Guests should arrive earlier than the date and time indicated on the ticket.
- Opening hours: from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm (last pick up time is 9:00 pm)
- Children aged 3 and under are exempt from ticket fare.
- Visitors can pre-purchase the admission ticket with a specified date and time at Tokyo Skytree's official website or on multi-function machines at 7-Eleven stores in Japan.
- In case of booking tickets for 15 people or more, the fare for group guests will be applied.
According to Tam Anh / Star
***. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Putting aside the familiar locations, try the super magical check-in at one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Vietnam this year. Make sure you will be surprised by the majestic natural scenery of Vietnam's mountains. Ban Gioc Waterfall, Cao Bang: Located nearly 400km from Hanoi and 90km from the ...You will be surprised to know that there are hundreds of dishes made from coconut in Ben Tre, each dish is delicious, strange, even scary dishes. The mussel soup cooked in coconut water in the market of Lach (Ben Tre) is famous for its deliciousness because the bread is flexible, tough, and white ...Pancakes, khot cakes, orange cakes, oat ears, fried sticky rice, sesame ... are considered easy-to-eat, affordable, delicious dishes, very popular in Saigon. The South is considered the land of many simple dishes, but it has a very unique feature. In addition to dishes made from the inherent ...Christmas is a relaxing, joyous time at the end of the year. You can refer to some of the following destinations to have a memorable vacation with loved ones.Discover, EntertainmentThe Church of Notre Dame is one of the special works of Saigon, located in the heart of the city. This is not only a ...The concept of being more prosperous than tomato, gourmets often make dishes that are both delicious, healthy and healthy from this popular fruit. . Depending on the family that cooks, the rich, the fish warehouse, the meat warehouse ... the next time, they will braise eel ... if the poor family, ...The southernmost land of the country is the convergence of delicious and unique specialties. Rach Goc Beach Rach Goc estuary in Tan An commune, Ngoc Hien district, Ca Mau province is famous for its three knots. After finishing three knots, wash them and salt them in place for about 5 to 7 days. ...If you are a person who has fun with rivers, with the simplicity of the peaceful but attractive countryside, Can Tho will surely be a destination that promises to satisfy those hobbies, but for a period of time. Short term will definitely be very difficult for those who do not learn much ...The coastal city of Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh, in recent years has been more popular with tourists, thanks in part to the direct flights from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Food, Discovery, Sightseeing The long sea road runs around the beautiful city, forming a charming semicircle, clear blue water and very ...In addition to lychee, various types of rice cakes, green beans, and thorns are also considered the souls of this land. Thieu litchi is the famous fruit of Hai Duong, special lychee associated with rural Thanh Ha. Each fruit is small in size, weighs only 18-20g and is not too difficult to ...Attractive custard with mayonnaise and chili sauce, sticky coconut cream with soft sticky sticky rice or fragrant butter corn are worth a try in Saigon.If you have time tonight, you should try these Delicious snacks later. 1. Colorful jackfruit sticky rice appeared not long ago, but the sticky rice ...