Atopic Dermatitis: Causes, Effective Treatment | After 5 – 7 Days
Hello doctor: About 5 months ago my mother had a lot of itchy skin, initially itching on her back, stomach, hands then spread to her thighs and ankles, and itchy many mothers scratched her skin sometimes bleeding. I have been to a dermatologist many times, every time the doctor diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, then chronic urticaria, took some time to take medicine and then got even more.
A neighbor nearby told me that she was infected with blood tapeworms, which also caused itchy rash, so she took her mother to test for helminths, resulting in a tapeworm infection with the following index of Toxocara POS 1.3 OD. Could the doctor please tell me that your mother has atopic dermatitis caused by a dog flu?
Hello, did your mother have been treated for atopic dermatitis many times but did not help? Atopic dermatitis with manifestations of skin rashes, redness in one area of the skin, even cases of cracked skin, dry skin, and scratching itchy skin can cause bleeding
Can atopic dermatitis be tested for causes?
When it comes to atopic dermatitis most people think there is no cure and can't test for the cause. But now some advanced testing techniques can test the cause of atopic dermatitis due to blood parasite infection, subcutaneous parasites, atopic dermatitis caused by food allergies, dust mites and some other allergens .
The case of her mother has been examined and treated with dermatology many times, it is not over, taking medicine is less, all the medicine itch again as before. Then she took her mother to test for parasitic worms.
. The results showed that his mother was infected with Toxocara Toxocara canis larvae in blood and it is likely that her mother is suffering from atopic dermatitis due to her parasitic helminth infection.
Images of atopic dermatitis caused by Toxocara infection in a 35-year-old man
What signs identify atopic dermatitis caused by helminths in the blood?
- Skin with allergic eczema for a long time, has examined and treated dermatology is not relieved
- Itching may appear on the back, abdomen, thighs, legs, arms, with manifestations such as: hives, itchy rashes, long-term scratching of the skin may cause eczema, darkening of the skin, irreversible skin discoloration , leaving heavy consequences.
- People who are tired, distracted at work, forgetful.
- Some people feel stinging, like something tickling on the skin
- In addition, there may be signs such as: low fever, abdominal pain, digestive disorders, headache, maceration, itchy eyes, blurred vision, red eyes .
Why toxocara dog roundworm infection causes atopic dermatitis?
When ingested into the body through eating, Toxocara dog roundworm larvae (worms) pass through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream, this time they release toxins called strange allergens, causing the body to produce antibodies against This strange allergen and activates the body's protective barrier and manifests as itchy, itchy atopic dermatitis like atopic dermatitis. This is called atopic dermatitis caused by a helminth infection in the blood.
How long does it take to treat atopic dermatitis caused by toxocara infection?
The course of treatment for atopic dermatitis caused by helminth infections can last from 1 to 3 batches of medication depending on the specific infection situation of each patient.
Many cases of patients come to the hospital with an itchy rash all over the body after treating the parasite, the symptoms of itching are reduced significantly, many cases completely disappear, so patients when itching, dermatitis You need to be examined and tested for many reasons so that you can be diagnosed correctly and take the best medicine.
Doctor: Lê Hương Giang
Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 3830 2345 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...