Is The Disease Caused By The Anisakinae Larvae Dangerous?
Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most effective treatment is still surgical.
The causative agent of larvae of Anisakinae family
The worms Anisakis, contracecum, Phocanema ... parasitize the stomachs of marine mammals (whales, dolphins
. After intercourse, the female lays eggs, eggs in the stool out, hatching larvae after 20-30 days in seawater (5-7oC).
Phase II larvae were swallowed by marine crustaceans (shrimp), and these crustaceans were second intermediate hosts such as sardines, mackerel, salmon, burnt fish, octopus, squid, etc.; Stage III larvae in fish body, squid ready to infect the host permanently.
When humans or animals eat fish, the larvae burrow into the wall of the digestive tract leading to the formation of acid-rich granulomas.
Epidemiology of larvae of Anisakinae family
This parasite is found in places where there is a tradition of eating live marine fish such as tuna, salmon
Clinical Anisakinae larva disease
Peptic ulcer syndrome, sometimes fake - cancer, reduced general health, gastrointestinal bleeding (vomiting of blood, bloody bowel movements).
Symptoms of intestinal obstruction or imitation - intestinal obstruction.
In addition, the parasite can be located in the esophagus, large intestine, rectum, mesenteric, pancreas, liver.
Diagnosis of larvae of family Anisakinae
Usually difficult, based on:
- Clinical symptoms and history, habits of eating raw or undercooked fish.
- There may be anemia
- Endoscopy combined with a biopsy may show larvae
- Serological diagnosis: can use electrophoresis immunity, immunoblot .., or cross-reactivity with other worms.
Treatment of Anisakinae larvae
- Surgery to remove granulomas with Parasites is the only effective method.
- There is no specific medicine
Prevention of Anisakinae larvae
Eat cooked or frozen fish at -200C for 24 hours. Fish or smoked do not kill larvae.
Medical Group Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP.
TEL. 028 3830 2345 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis.
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...