Babies Scream At Midnight
What causes children to scream at midnight?
Children usually sleep well in the morning until morning, some children wake up in the middle of the night demanding to drink or drink milk, drink water, some children wake up to urinate ... Your child is calm at that rhythm, but suddenly one night he is when sleeping, the child suddenly cries out screaming, struggling, comforting how the child does not stop. Carrying a child onto a child does not accept it, pushing away the adult's hand and kicking, running around the house or lying on the floor to prevent anyone from touching the body. A while after the baby is fully awake the child will be obedient and the sleep will continue to settle down. When children wake up in the morning they won't remember the story last night. Being a parent is sure you will be very confused, why not? What are the reasons for such fear of children?
The reason children cry at midnight
- Children do not get enough sleep during the day, on average they need to sleep at least 12-13 hours a day
- Children watch TV and phone a lot: when looking at a TV screen, a phone means that their minds have to think continuously, receive continuous information into the brain for a long time causing stress phenomenon for Nervous and tired for the baby's brain.
- During the day, children laugh and laugh excessively, or children are abused and abused by excessive abuse, leading to the situation of midnight children, startled and screamed.
- Children infected with worms, tapeworms cause abdominal pain and developmental delay, their nerves are also stimulated, causing the phenomenon of poor sleep at night.
Bs. Dang Nga.
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...