Causes Of Allergic Skin
Causes of skin allergies caused by fungi
Cases of Sclerotina dermatitis lesions in growers who sell infected vegetables are considered to be a fungal skin allergy.
Candida albicans can cause skin irritation with manifestations such as leeches (disyrose), red skin (erythema), eczema (eczema) ...
Fungal allergic rhinitis
There are many fungal spores in the air, when these spores are absorbed, the protective structures in the nasal mucosa, pharynx, airways will be blocked and pushed out by reflexes such as sneezing, coughing
Manifestations of allergic rhinitis by fungus
- Mild: watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing
- Severe: asthmatic breathing, if exposed to allergens for a long time will lead to respiratory failure
Mechanism of allergic fungi
In mast cells (mast cells) there are vascular amino acids containing histamine which increase the secretion and contraction of heart muscle. When fungal spores enter the alveoli, they are captured by the IgEs attached to the surface of mast cells, breaking down the histamine release amino acids, causing allergic manifestations, bronchospasm, allergies, and bronchospasm.
. , shortness of breath…
Causes of itchy skin allergies caused by helminths
When parasitic worms enter the body, they enter the bloodstream and release toxins to the body, the body recognizes them as foreign antigens and produces antibodies against the antigen that causes itching. allergic skin.
Images of itchy urticaria in Toxocara dog roundworm larvae infected patients
The larvae can reach the eyes causing blurring, itching of the face, movement under the skin, mucous membranes and even the brain causing brain tumors.
Trichinosis is usually detected when a person has long-term allergic pruritus, has no fewer medical examinations and treatment and is then referred for blood tests and treatment for newly eradicated helminths.
Some common intestinal helminths are Toxocara canis Toxocara canis, Strongyloides strongyloidiasis, Fasciola fascioliasis, etc
Determine the cause of itchy skin allergies
For helminths, a parasite specialist and blood test are required to diagnose helminths in the blood Allergic itchy skin caused by helminths, which usually treats the helminthic disease, will get rid of itchy skin.
For microorganisms it is necessary to isolate the fungi in the air where the patient lives. The type that is the majority and appears at the time of allergy patients may be allergens.
Images of brain parenchymal injury in patients infected Toxocara dog roundworm larvae
Antigen preparation is predominant and appears at the time when an allergic patient is likely to be an allergen.
Preparation of antigens from the above strains.
Inject 0.1 ml of each antigen into the patient's skin. After 2 days, see the reaction result if diameter ≥5mm can be concluded as allergen
Treatment of itchy skin allergies
- Symptomatic treatment with histamine types
- Blood tests to check for helminths, treatment for helminths if available
- Treatment of etiology: Using desensitization method:
- Determining allergens
- Inject subcutaneously antigen that causes allergy with increasing dose in 1-2 months.
- The patient's body will produce IgG with increasing levels corresponding to the antigen.
- When patients inhale this allergen, IGG will catch them before they combine with IgE.
BS. Doctor (St)
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP.
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...