Scabies is an itchy dermatological disease caused by a small rash called Sarcoptes scabiei, also known as scabies. Cavernous burrows in the skin and cause intense itching. The disease is contagious by contact.
Signs and symptoms
· Itching and getting worse at night.
· Small blisters form zigzag lines on the skin. Most common in the regions:
- Around the hips
- Along the inside of the wrist
- On the elbow
- Around the breast
- Around the male genitals
- Cross your legs
- Folds under shoulder blade.
The scabies is very small in size and barely visible with a magnifying glass. The scabies mites burrow to lay eggs under the skin forming zigzag tunnels
Testing and diagnosis
To diagnose, the doctor will examine the skin for signs of scabies, including a typical scabies cave.
. When a scabies cave is identified, the doctor may remove a small amount of skin from the area for a microscope to look for eggs and scabies.
There are many creams and lotions available to treat scabies. The drug should be applied all over and leave for at least 8 hours. The two most commonly prescribed medications are permethrin and crotamiton. Although the medication will quickly kill the scabies, itching can last for several weeks
To prevent relapse and prevent the spread of disease to others, the following steps should be taken:
Clean all clothing and linens in the home. Wash all used clothing, blankets, towels before treatment with soap and hot water. Hang or tumble dry on high heat.
Kill the scabies. Put all washable items in a sealed plastic bag and store in a hidden place, for example for a few weeks in storage. Scabies will die if not eaten in a week.
Medical Group Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - Map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis.
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...