Effective Treatment For Urticaria After Causes Test
Hello doctor. My skin has been itchy for nearly a year, and I went to a dermatologist's office where I said I had eczema and prescribed medicine to go home, but I took it less. Afterwards, he went to a doctor's office to tell the doctor that he had urticaria and continued to take oriental medicine to treat the disease.
>> What is itchy skin often?
>> Is itchy skin rash caused by helminths?
Symptoms of urticaria in helminths infected with allergies of house dust mites Blomia tropicalis
After three months, I found the disease did not stop but the skin was dark on the pubic region of the legs and buttocks. Have you heard that helminth infections can cause urticaria? You should get tested and where to do it to stop itching
Hello. Through the question of the nephew, the doctor advised as follows
First letter, long lasting ineffective urticaria what to do?
Treatment of long-term urticaria is not effective, the first thing you should do is a blood test to look for a new cause hoping to treat the root
In addition, blood tests also know many other causes of pruritus arising from the blood such as: parasitic worms in the blood, allergic allergens, pollen, grass, mold, house mites, food, poultry feathers, domestic animals ..
.. Blood tests also found some causes of allergies due to diseases, diabetes, liver, kidney, thyroid causing itching ...
Secondly, treatment for urticaria is effective when the cause is identified
When itching you are often diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, eczema, weather allergy
A case of urticaria and pruritus for a long time if the test finds the cause of the urticaria, the treatment will be effective.
. If the rash develops due to infection with helminths, treatment for the helminthic disease will eradicate the disease. Because the cause of urticaria is caused by helminths.
Having long-lasting urticaria, but when the test knows that you have urticaria for any reason, you will also be less worried. When you identify the cause other than antipruritic medicine, your doctor will give you a new medication to treat the cause of the new disease in the hope of improving urticaria
In the case of 42-year-old N. H. N, in Can Tho, she had urticaria pruritus for more than a year, which treated many areas of urticaria without remission. Ms. N said I often itched at night, sometimes bleeding, insomnia, treatment did not arise, sometimes depressed.
. N's skin became hives when she came to contraception
But when the test was known to be urticaria due to long-term infection with tapeworms After the treatment time, my 2 skin treatments were normal again.
Third, hives over 6 weeks of dermatological treatment should not diminish, so blood tests should be taken to find the cause
Studies have shown that a person who has an urticaria lasting more than 6 weeks, has no treatment for dermatosis, should have a blood test to find the cause. Because the itch time over 6 weeks of treatment is not effective, the damaged skin is very difficult to recover. Blood tests can also be performed after 2 weeks because if unfortunate infection of the blood worms is treated, the disease will be cured early.
Psychological factors in the treatment of urticaria are also important. Many people know the cause of itchy skin rash and are somewhat more secure. So they are eager for the test to find a cause for treatment. Many say finding a cause is lucky.
Fourth, treat urticaria effectively when the cause is known
After treatment time, the skin of N treatment has returned to normal
When do I need to get tested for urticaria?
The test for the underlying cause of urticaria should be tested when any of the following occur
- Skin rashes or itching of the skin using allergy medicine is not effective
- Itchy skin over 2 weeks
- Itching has recurrent properties many times
- Swollen lips, eye swelling
- Swelling in hands, feet, and throat
- Itchy skin with difficulty breathing or diarrhea
- Itching of the skin is widespread
Where to get tested for urticaria?
Anh Nga International Clinic at 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, Tp. HCM is a clinic specializing in helminth and allergic urticaria. With a team of specialized doctors, direct examinations, tests to find causes and treatment. Meet the needs of people suffering from helminths and other potential causes of allergic urticaria.
The clinic is equipped with a modern laboratory for testing, diagnosis of helminths and allergic urticaria. Helping patients know the causes of perennial allergic urticaria, allergic urticaria due to infection with helminths in the blood. Thereby it will use pruritus and anti-etiology drugs, contributing to improving the health of patients who come for examination, testing and treatment of urticaria./
Good health to you.
Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Causes and treatment of atopic dermatitis - What are the redness and itching of the skin? - Causes of itchy skin after giving birth - Why do helminths get itchy skin? - Notes about eczema in young children - How to treat long-term skin allergies effectively. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...