Gnathostoma Gynecological Disease Signs And Symptoms Of Trichinosis
Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by larvae or young nematode worms Gnasthostoma spinigerum moves under the skin and in internal organs. Causing localized or generalized skin itching, is a challenge for physicians to treat the cause of itchy skin
The causative agent of Trichinomiasis in humans
Adult Dendritic worms live in tumors in the walls of the stomach of a living predator (dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, etc.). The male worms are 11 - 25mm long, the female worms are 25 - 54mm long, their bodies slightly curved, covered
Wormhead The head with a mouth and thorns helps them to create a tunnel that moves under the skin
In water, the esophagus larvae bulge, have bags out and are thrown red Cyclops sp
. Swallow by fish, frogs, eels or snakes, stage II larvae develop into stage III larvae in the muscles of these animals.
When dogs, cats, ferrets and birds eat the intermediate hosts II above, the worm larvae will burrow into the stomach wall and develop into adult worms within 6 months.
If people eat fish, snakes, eels, frogs ..
Dendritic worms can grow to young worms but not mature.
. Where to go, the nematode worms cause inflammation, apes, necrosis, hemorrhage to ... This situation can last up to 17 years
Epidemiology of Dendritic Worms
Dendritic worms are common in Southeast Asia, China, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia ... People with Dendritic worms are often caused by eating raw or undercooked fish. In the South of Vietnam, attention should be paid to specialties: Salmon, raw tuna, grilled snakehead fish and fish sauce.
Illness contagious disease when infected with Dendrill worm
In the human body when worms move from the stomach wall to the liver, the patient experiences nausea, epigastric pain and lower right flank, fever.
. After that, symptoms depend on the organs of the worms are moving: liver (enlarged liver, pain, fever), abdominal sinuses (pseudomembranous tumors), eyes (iris inflammation, uveitis, severe hemorrhage, necrosis along the pathway of the worms), skin (subcutaneous lumps, inflammation, skin edema, subcutaneous tunnels, subcutaneous tunnels with leukocytosis, calculated leukocytes ..). Trichuris can last for many years, sometimes calming down, sometimes flare-up.
The Dendritic larvae move under the skin
Diagnosis of D threadworm disease
- Testing blood with Elisa method to diagnose disease
- Test for leukocyte formula in blood increased to 100,000 / mm3, while white blood cells accounted for 50-80%.
- Diagnosis is based on epidemiological and risk factors such as; when patients are living in endemic areas, there are clinical manifestations mentioned above, especially atopic dermatitis, hyperplastic leukocytosis.
- Confirm diagnosis when catching larvae or young worms from lesions (skin, eye mucosa ...
- Endodontic reaction with Gnasthostoma antigen gives reliable results.
Where is the treatment of Dicorrhea?
At the Anh Nga city parasite clinic In HCM City, the trichinosis is treated with oral albendazole 15 to 21 days. Can replace ivermectin single dose, 0.2mg / kg repeated after one week.
In case of relapse, the combination regimen should be used. Sometimes itchy skin is localized at a site where there is no movement of the larva nematode larvae. Antihistamines may be used, especially in cases of eosinophilia
Dendritic worms cause local skin rashes
- An effective treatment is to pick up the larvae if they appear on the skin, or on the mucosa.
How is prophylaxis prevented dendritic worm?
- Fish, frogs, snakes and eels should be cooked when eaten.
- In Vietnam. Be careful when eating grilled snakehead fish and fish sauce.
- Tuna and salmon should be kept deep - 400 C before eating.
Doctor: Dang Thi Nga
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 3830 2345 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Why worm infection increases eosinophils
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis.
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...