Harm Of Parasites On Human Health
Parasitical Worms.com Question: Please tell the doctor how many parasites cause human illness and what are the harmful effects of parasites on human health? In addition to the harmful effects, the parasite has no benefit when infected, doctor. N.N.H
Hello, please answer the following:
Parasites cause illness in people of many types
Parasites can cause local as well as human harms
These types of parasites cause harm in place
Mosquitoes that suck human blood. Hookworms both suck blood and cause bleeding in the intestine
Juvenile fasciola hepatica eats the host liver The ticks secrete fluid from the host tissue and suck blood into the body.
When growing, Echinococus granulosus larvae will compress surrounding host tissue causing tissue atrophy (liver, lung .
Malaria parasites develop in red blood cells and break down red blood cells during their replication.
Mechanical obstruction. Ascaris lumbricoides in severe infections can be combined into large tufts that block the small intestine
Fascoila hepatica clogs the bile ducts Worms can only cause lymphatic embolism that leads to elephantiasis.
Ascaris lumbricoides can get into bile ducts, pancreatic ducts that clog these organs.
Harm of inflammatory reaction parasite
In the place where the parasite attaches, small blood vessels expand, serum, red blood cells and white blood cells cause inflammation. When a small parasite is phagocytized, the inflammatory response is reduced.
. Larger parasites are more likely to persist, leading to the emergence of new blood vessels, fibroblasts, which gradually form the fibrous parasitic fiber-wrapped tissue.
The harmful effects of parasites lead to tissue cell changes
- Cells may become enlarged: hyperplasia: red blood cells infected with Plasmodium vivax.
- The number of cells greatly increased: hyperplasia: case of Clonorchis sinensis in the bile ducts.
- Cell transformation into a different type: metaplasia (metaplasia) case of Paragonnimus westermanii in the bronchus, causing proliferation of glandular tissue in the bronchial mucosa
- There may be a combination of cell proliferation and the formation of neoplastic cells: the case of Clonorchis sinensis in the bile duct mucosa.
- Cell growth is chaotic, leading to the formation of malignant tumors: neoplasia: case: Opisthorchis viverrini causes liver cancer in humans.
These types of parasites cause harm to the whole body
The parasite deprives the host of food
- Ascari lumbricoides absorb protein, carbohydrate in food, leading to malnutrition in case of severe infection.
- Diphyllobothrium latum absorbs vitamin B12 leading to anemia - Biermer (anémie para-biermérienne) ...
. etc ..
Release of toxins
- Plasmodium sp., Trypanosoma sp. Secretion of hemolysins causes red blood cells to burst.
- Entamoeba histolysica secretes histiolysin as target tissue.
- Hookworm secretes anticoagulant causing bleeding in small intestinal mucosa.
- In addition, wastes in the metabolism of parasites can cause systemic allergic reactions.
Harm of parasites on human resistance
Parasites reduce human resistance to pathogens
People infected with liver fluke Clonorchis sinensis often die from tuberculosis superinfection.
Harm of parasites transporting another disease to the host
- Anopheles mosquitoes during blood sucking will transmit malaria to the host, similar to Aedes aegypti mosquito for dengue fever to children.
- Tsetse flies, also known as tsetse flies, spread the disease by humans to Trypanosoma
- Black flies infuse Onchocerca volvulus during burning.
Harm of parasites cause hematological changes
- Hookworm is the host who loses blood continuously, leading to iron deficiency anemia ..
- Diphyllobothrium deprives vitamin B12 of food that causes the host to be anemic - Biermer
- Plasmodium sp .., Trypanosoma sp ., Babesia sp. The secretion of hemolysin causes red blood cells to rupture, causing ischemic anemia.
- The multicellular parasite, especially the tissue parasite, causes a significant increase in leukocytosis in the blood according to the Lavier diagram. The intestinal multicellular parasites only cause leukocyte (BC) to increase during the tissue invasion.
Acute leukocytes are mobilized to the site of the antigen-antibody complex according to the chemotaxis mechanism and swallowing the complex.
The increase in leukocytes is stimulated by histamine in the blood, when leukocytes attempt to neutralize histamine by histaminases, reducing inflammation, itchy skin rash and urticaria. The protozoan parasites generally do not increase the white blood cell count.
Some pictures of allergic skin itching when infected with dog tapeworm (Dog roundworm)
Causes cellular immune response
Parasites, like other organisms, enter the host, causing cellular and humoral immune responses. These responses are often beneficial for the host because it destroys the parasite, prevents the development or neutralization of parasitic toxins.
Worms, when infected, are not beneficial, but some digestive tract bacteria have a protective effect against disease.
But sometimes meet mi.
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...