Harmful Effects Of Multiple Parasites On Humans
Parasitical Worms.com Some common manifestations of helminth infection are abdominal pain, diarrhea alternating constipation, skin pruritus, allergic urticaria ..., malnutrition, central nervous system manifestations such as headache , epilepsy, paralysis
Harm of parasites on individuals
The protozoan parasites often cause diarrhea, digestive disorders Worms cause abdominal pain, diarrhea alternating constipation, muscle pain, cough, skin lesions such as urticaria, pruritus, weight loss of malnutrition, central nervous system manifestations such as headache, epilepsy , paralysis ..
.. and a number of other manifestations depending on the number of parasites invaded and the residence of parasites in the office.
Acute infection due to ingestion of poisonous mushrooms, usually presenting from mild to severe, neurological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, with severe cases leading to death.
Harm of community parasites.
Outbreaks: Many people get the same disease in a community for a short time
In Vietnam, in 1970 in a commune in Mu Cang Chai district, Yen Bai province, there were 26 people infected by Trichinella spiralis due to eating pork raised locally.
. In January 2001, there was an outbreak in Hoai To commune, Tuan Giao district, Dien Bien province, 22 people were infected and 2 died. September 21, 2004, another outbreak occurred in another village of Quai To commune, the clinical symptoms similar to that of the 2001 outbreak, all due to the consumption of raw pork meat, made from a dish of raw pork called is "sausage".
Diagnosis and management of parasitic diseases
To support the diagnosis, it is necessary to rely on many factors, such as incubation period, how long does the disease last? Pathogen? An or drink anything before? Diagnosis is made by testing samples such as stool, vomit, or blood, depending on the cause. An outbreak occurs when two or more people, eating the same food, have similar symptoms of illness, such as vomiting, vomiting, diarrhea, or neurological symptoms When suspected of a pandemic, local health officials should immediately notify the higher level in vertical lines, combine testing and conducting epidemiological studies to limit the spread of disease.
For suspected cases by waterborne pathogens, take water samples and send to in-depth laboratories to look for Cryptosporidium follicles, Giardia lamblia follicles ...
Testing to detect capsule eggs of Cryptosporidium in water samples by molecular biology (PCR and RT-PCR).
Steps to conduct research on an outbreak of foodborne illness:
If you believe that a person has symptoms of digestion (such as diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, etc.
.) after eating something, report it immediately to a local health worker, to investigate the epidemic. Food poisoning, local health officials need to collect information from you by interviewing ƒ By providing the following information, sales will help begin the study:
Describe situations that are related to the disease occurrence (at restaurants, parties, etc.).
When did the problem occur?
Where did the problem occur?
Is food related to the incident?
How many people are involved in the incident?
How many people got sick after the incident?
Describe the disease you suffered after the incident?
When did the first people begin to become ill after this incident (day and time)?
How long do people from this incident still get sick?
When determining the cause, it is necessary to actively treat the fish (treat the cause, treat the symptoms, improve the overall condition).
Prevention of parasitic diseases
- Use clean water, do not go into the pool when infected with intestinal parasites.
- Pasteurizing domestic water at the state level
- Control meat in slaughterhouses
- Education on eating hygiene.
- Drink filtered or boiled water.
- An raw vegetable must be washed thoroughly under strong running water.
- Do not eat fish, crabs, raw or undercooked snails.
- Do not eat raw or undercooked meat.
- Wash your hands well when preparing food, before eating and after using the toilet.
- Wash food processing utensils well before and after use.
- Do not eat foods that are suspected of having mold, and strange mushrooms.
- Wash and cook thoroughly when preparing dishes from mushrooms.
Medical Group Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - Map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do k. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...