Home Mites And The Hassle Of Being Allergic To House Mites
What is house mites?
Mites are mites of a spider-shaped mite, very small in size, about a quarter of a millimeter in the human eye.
Pictures of house mites
Some species live in stocked foods such as nuts, fruits, dairy products, flour, wheat, etc. which can cause contact dermatitis and respiratory allergies to humans. These two cases are due to repeated exposure to dust mites, especially their secretions. Injury cases such as:
- Dermatitis of bakers, food vendors, vanilla makers, fruit dry embryos, due to exposure to wheat, coconut products
- Respiratory allergies caused by Blomia tropicalis, Dermatophagoides pteronyssus, D.farinae are abundant in indoor dust.
Where do mites usually live?
The size of a mite is about 1/4 mm in size, or it usually lives mainly in house dust, and in places like food storage, kitchens, especially beds, on blankets, curtains, mats, mattresses, pillows, wool carpets and furry toys for children (stuffed animals, stuffed animals
. A mattress can hold up to 2 million house mites.
In addition, mites are also often found in unsanitary places or in collective living places, do not regularly wash blankets, bedspreads
House mites live on the flaking of human scales and moldy foods, at a temperature of 25-30 oC and humidity between 75% -85% are very convenient for mites.
A house mite can produce 20 fertilizer particles a day and this is the cause of an allergic reaction. Feces of house mites are very small and lighter than house dust, suspended in the air, so people easily breathe in the lungs causing asthma attacks for people when inhaled, especially in children.
What are the harmful effects of house mites?
House mites cause allergic skin rashes, which affect work and learning performance
Images of skin allergies caused by house mites
Examination to detect house mites where?
At present, Anh Nga parasite clinic cooperates to perform all tests related to mites that cause human allergies
But who can be allergic to house mites?
Everyone's house mites have it but not everyone is allergic to it. But people with atopic allergies, or urticaria often test for blood allergy to house mites, especially the Blomia tropiclis mites
What should I do if I'm allergic to mites?
When allergic to mites, the doctor will prescribe medication and use a special spray to kill the mites
How to prevent house mites?
Home mites cannot be completely destroyed, however, cleaning the house, mainly in the bedroom, is the most effective way to minimize their impact. To prevent disease caused by house mites should:
Prevention of all kinds of dust on the above allergy must wear protective gear when working in combination with a mask, cast iron to avoid inhalation or exposure of mites in foods, dry food ..
.. Use a vacuum cleaner in the home, do not shake the bed sheets, blankets and blankets can be released into the air. Should regularly wash and sunbathing blankets, mats, bed sheets.
- Avoid drapes, furry toys, carpets, sheets, etc
- Regularly wash pajamas in the room and sun once a week
- The bedroom should be well-ventilated, with sunlight
- Plastic mattress, pillow
- Vacuum clean thoroughly everywhere including mattresses, lounge chairs 1 time / week ...
Medical Group Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
. 028 3830 2345 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...