International Russian Football Championship Extension
TP Ho Chi Minh City, November 2, 2015
PLANNING AND CHARTER
FUTSAL MINI MEN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
RUSSIA INTERNATIONAL RACING CENTER EXTENSION I - 2015
I. PURPOSE :
In order to enhance the good relationship between the teams and promote the health training movement, increase the exchange of learning in football at the Futsal Club Ho Chi Minh City Movement.
The organizers include the members currently living at the Anh Nga International Clinic Movement Football Club to organize the Futsal Men's Mini Football Club Futsal Club International Movement Cup First Cup Movement - In 2015.
II.– SUBJECTS OF PARTICIPATION:
Mini football teams in the city
III.– REGISTERED REGULATIONS:
A / Registration dossier includes:
1 / Submit a list of athletes registration (standard form), signed by the Club Leader
. The club is responsible for the health of the athletes participating in the competition and all injuries during the competition.
3. Each participating team pays a registration fee of 500,000 VND (Five hundred thousand Vietnam Dong).
B / For athletes:
1 / Athletes are only allowed to play in the club that is registered, not allowed to register to play for another club.
2 / Players who have competed in professional, first, second, and national Futsal tournaments since 2012 have not been allowed to participate
3 / Players compete with bata shoes, shoes used exclusively for turf grass or Futsal shoes; do not wear hard soled leather shoes with nails underneath or bare feet The Organizing Committee will decide on the athlete's shoes to compete in the court when there is a complaint.
4 / Players must bring ID card to present when checking.
C / Checking athletes registration:
1 / The athlete must have the correct name and ID card number in the list and take full responsibility for the registration rules. Teams can propose the Organizing Committee (Mr Khoi 0903 644 200) to cross-check your team's profile before the game takes place if you feel that a player is not registered in the list.
2 / Before each match: The team leader must contact the Organizing Committee to register the list of competitors.
3 / After each match, the team leader must sign the minutes of the competition at the request of the organizers.
IV.- COMPETITION FORMAT:
- It is expected that there will be 04 teams competing, the Organizing Committee will draw a lot divided into 2 tables, each group has 2 teams fighting directly, 02 winning teams of 2 groups will reach the final to compete in first place, second The 2 losing teams of 02 groups will compete to compete for third and fourth place
- Time of competition: Each match has 2 rounds, 20 minutes for each half, between 02 halves of a 5-minute break. In knockout matches after two regular periods, if the draw is to be played, the penalty kick will be 6m.
v Competition Law:
- Applying the current Law of football competition for 05 people of Vietnam Sports and Physical Commission and Vietnam Football Federation.
- Competition ball is Futsal football (dynamic ball of 2030 gold).
V.– COMMENDATION AND REWARDS:
The organizers will award:
- First prize: Champions Cup + VND 700,000
- Second prize: 500,000 VND
- Third prize, 300,000 VND
- Top scorer award: 200,000 VND
- Best goalkeeper award: VND 200,000
1 / For players:
1.1- A player who is shown two yellow cards will be disqualified for 5 minutes after he is shown a yellow card
1.2 Red card will be suspended directly in the second half of the match currently in play or the next one (if in a match, a player is given a yellow card and 01 red card, only 01 red card will be counted). .
1.3. Attacking an arbitrator, friend team or other members before, during and after a match, in addition to the offender being handled according to law, he is also disqualified from playing in the whole tournament and the Organizing Committee considers the picture. discipline.
2 / For the team:
1- Failure to attend the Opening Ceremony, voluntarily giving up or stopping the game, failing to comply with the referee's decision to prevent the match from continuing, that team shall be deemed to give up, be eliminated from the tournament and the Organizing Committee of the tournament will propose to the direct management to continue handling in terms of organization, year-end emulation.
2.2- The team registering athletes on the list that is not in accordance with the Regulations will be eliminated from the tournament.
2.3- The team with the player who assaulted the referee, the player of your team before, during and after the game, the team that is tried to lose that match with the score 0 - 3 (if losing more than keeping the score).
2.4- The team must be present at the game field on time, if 10 minutes later than the test time, they will lose to your team with the score 0 - 3.
25- The team, during the course of competition, who arbitrarily gives up or is disqualified by the Organizing Committee during the tournament, all results of the teams other than this team will be canceled. As for knockout matches, the team playing against that closed team is considered the winner and the Organizing Committee will consider and take disciplinary form.
2.6- The team violating the rules of the tournament will lose to 0 - 3 and be disciplined by the BTC solution.
2.7- The team will pay a fine of VND 20,000 (twenty thousand dong) / 01 yellow card and 40,000 VND (forty thousand dong) / 01 red card when a contestant is penalized by the referee.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...