Process Of Testing And Treatment Of Dog Flukes At Anh Nga Clinic
1. What is schistosomiasis?
Toxocara is usually transmitted from dogs, so it is also called schistosomiasis. People infected with dog flukes due to contact with dogs, cats, eating, gardening or playing sports in contact with soil and sand infected with dog fluke larvae. Blood tests that tested positive for 18% of the fluke in Vietnam and 13% in the US.
2.1. The patient is welcomed at the reception, then see a doctor for examination
.3. Get 2ml of venous blood to test for helminths and return the results as soon as possible, ensuring that all patients receive results within the day
3. The process of treating schistosomiasis
3.1. Use medicine well and safely for patients
32. Combination of specific medications and medications to cure symptoms, itching, headache, fatigue if any
3.3. Combining medication well enough according to the regimen.
. Monitoring the case from the time of examination, treatment and after treatment. Retest after treatment
4. Treating schistosomiasis does not require hospitalization
Trichiasis can now be completely cured if detected early and contains severe complications. The doctor will prescribe medication at home without being hospitalized Treatment time is from 1 to 3 treatments, each course is from 7 to 15 days and re-examination after 1 month to assess the condition.
Trichiasis can cause dangerous complications for internal organs, eyes and brain, but there are few clinical symptoms, so it is difficult to diagnose without a blood test. Therefore, it is recommended that patients should be tested for schistosomiasis every 6 months to 1 year.
5. Some notes while using medicine to treat schistosomiasis
Prescriptions for schistosomiasis include special medicines, anti-inflammatory drugs, liver protection drugs, epilepsy drugs (if signs of epilepsy). The drug is used for patients by weight, condition, disease status, calculated in mg / kg applied to both adults and children.
5.1 Some notes for adults
There are pills in the prescription that are taken first, and pills taken out later, so patients should not arbitrarily buy more drugs when they see one of the drugs in the prescription first. Having a ruler before eating, having medicine taken after eating, patients should pay attention to use properly.
5.1. Some notes for children
For children, parents should assign a person in charge of baby medication on time, in the right schedule.
6. Some notes when selecting facilities for treatment of schistosomiasis
Should choose a reputable facility in the treatment of helminths, from testing to treatment
6.2. Test results should be available during the day should not so long cause false positives or false positives. Leaving the opportunity for early medication to the patient will be difficult.
6.3. Ask the testing facility to explain the test results, am I sick? Can dog flu disease cure? How much time? When to retest?
Currently, many establishments have tested for helminths, the time to return results usually after a few days or weeks, thus leading to errors in test results.
Establishments run testing services but do not pay attention to the treatment because of lack of specialized doctors, leading many patients to hold test results on their hands without knowing whether or not they have helminthic disease clearly explained.
When there is a need to examine, test and treat dog flu, the patient should go to a reputable facility to test and treat helminths.
. Treating schistosomiasis in reputable muscles with experienced doctors will be more assured of test results and treatment effectiveness.
SAI GON SURPRISING DEPARTMENT
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - Map
BS. Anh: 0912171177 - BS Russia: 0912444663
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
• Causes and ways to prevent dog flukes
• Is itchy skin rash caused by helminths?
• Signs identifying dog flukes
• Some considerations when testing to diagnose parasitic diseases. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...