Research Results Of Strain And Diseases
Click here: back to the beginning
3. METHODS, TECHNICAL
3.1. Time, place and object of study
- Implementation time: 1 year from June 1, 2012 to May 30, 2013.
- Location: Anh Nga clinic specializing in Parasitology
- Subjects: Patients visiting the Anh Nga clinic specializing in Parasitology
Save samples of tapeworms at Anh Nga parasite clinic
3.2. research design
- Description of analysis
- Interview when the patient comes
- Record of medical records
+ Stool examination by Kato-Katz method and direct examination.
+ Blood count test, eosinophil count,
- Treatment drugs:
Table 1: Treatment regimen applied in the study
Ministry of Health
20mg / kg
- Monitor treatment results.
3.4. Sampling selection: 78 samples
3.5. Analysis and data processing: Stata 3
4. RESEARCH RESULTS
4.1. Characteristics and epidemiology of parasites in research subjects.
Table 2: Characteristics of participants
Amount of people
Amount of people
<18 years old 0 0 VC staff 18 23.1 > = 18 years old
Comments: 100% of patients come for medical examination and treatment are adults> 18 years old, with not much difference in occupation.
Table 3: Geographic distribution (N = 78)
Amount of people
Amount of people
Comment: The majority of patients infected with helminths come to Anh-Russia Clinic, which is referred by doctors in hospitals or health workers in provinces and districts, scattered in provinces and cities.
Including patients living abroad: Malaysia, Singapore, ... also here for treatment.
4.2. Clinical and subclinical characteristics of patients with malaria parasites
Table 4: Prevalence (%) of clinical and subclinical symptoms.
Number of people with symptoms
People are tired, do not gain weight
No concentration, or forgetting
Stools may be loose
Itching or tickling in the anus
Flukes burn out the anus, or in the stool
Stool test: have tapeworm eggs (+), see tapeworm burning.
BCAT test increased
Comments: The rate of people infected with tapeworm is not concentrated, the tired person is 100%. Abdominal pain is 92.3%, and some people do not have abdominal pain Anal pruritus appeared in most patients (97.4%). Especially, 100% of patients with parasite bites go out of the anus for testing to have tapeworm eggs in their feces.
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - Map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...