Scientific Science Report On Wireless Diseases
CURRENT STATUS OF WIRELESS INFECTION, WIRELESSING, WIRELESS TREATMENT RESULTS
AT THE RIVER INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATION DEPARTMENT Specialized in Parasite
Dang Thi Nga1, Doctor1, Hoang Minh Do1, Nguyen Duc Cuong1
Introduction: Raw meat and meat are the favorite food of Vietnamese people in particular and the world in general. The cause of tapeworm is that people eat undercooked meat with tapeworm larvae.
Subjects and methods: Patients who came to visit and treat tapeworm disease at Anh - Russia Clinic in 2012. Recording clinical symptoms, stool examination and testing for eosinophilia (BCAT). The drug is treated according to the guidance of the Ministry of Health
Results: 78 subjects were studied. 96.2% of the patients ate the beef
. BCAT increase rate of 14%. Stool test: tapeworm eggs (+) 100%. 100% of patients who had been diagnosed with tapeworm infection completely.
Conclusion: Tapeworm is seen in people who eat raw meat, raw meat with main symptoms are abdominal pain, fatigue, poor eating, disorders of stool, tickling anus, burning tapeworm in stool, burning tapeworm crawling out of itself. anus
Key words: tapeworms, Praziquantel, beef noodle soup
1 Anh Nga International Clinic, Specialized in Parasitology
BS. Dang Thi Nga, Tel: 0912 444 663; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuisine with dishes made from beef, lamb, goat meat, pork .
... is the hobby of most people in the world, especially people in developed countries, besides developing countries also attach add the custom of eating undercooked beef, eaten raw. People get tapeworm infection when eating meat with uncooked tapeworm cocoons
In our country, tapeworm is quite common. Because of its location in a tropical area, favorable climate conditions for pathogens to grow in the outdoors, along with a sense of personal hygiene, unsatisfactory environmental sanitation and outdated living habits lead to the higher the likelihood of parasitic infection. The Central Institute of Malaria-KST-CT surveyed from 2006 to 2010 showed that the common worm infection rate in the surveyed provinces was 34%. Cysticercosis and tapeworm larvae have been detected in 50 provinces and cities nationwide (Nguyen Manh Hung, 2011) (2).
The first time symptoms of tapeworm infection are usually nothing special. The first sign is: sometimes transient abdominal pain, or persistent abdominal pain, especially on an empty stomach.
. There have been cases where the disease was misdiagnosed as appendicitis. People are tired, unfocused, or forgetful Lost weight. Stools may be loose. Itching or tickling in the anus. At night, when sleeping or when showering, there is a flukes burning. Stool test: tapeworm eggs (+), sometimes also seen burning. ELISA: Tapeworm (+).
2. RESEARCH OBJECTIVES
1. Overall objectives
Find out the causes, clinical symptoms, subclinical and tapeworm treatment results in people infected with tapeworms to visit PK Anh-Russia specializing in Parasitology.
2.2. Detail goal
- Describe some characteristics, clinical, test results and treatment of patients infected with helminths, tapeworms.
- Find the reason
- Assess the patients' understanding of disease prevention at research sites.
3. METHODS, TECHNICAL
31. Time, place and object of study
- Implementation time: 1 year from June 1, 2012 to May 30, 2013.
- Location: Anh Nga clinic specializing in Parasitology
- Subjects: Patients visiting the Anh Nga clinic specializing in Parasitology.
Save samples of tapeworms at Anh Nga parasite clinic
3.2. research design
- Description of analysis
3.3. Steps to proceed
- Interview when the patient comes
- Record of medical records
+ Stool examination by Kato-Katz method and direct examination
+ Blood count test, eosinophil count,
- Treatment drugs:
Table 1: Treatment regimen applied in the study
Ministry of Health
20mg / kg
- Monitor treatment results.
3.4. Sampling selection: 78 samples
.5. Analysis and data processing: Stata 3.02 statistical software.
4 RESEARCH RESULTS
4.1. Characteristics and epidemiology of parasites in research subjects.
Table 2: Characteristics of participants
Amount of people
Amount of people
<18 years old 0 0 VC staff 18 231 > = 18 years old
Comments: 100% of patients come for medical examination and treatment are adults> 18 years old, with not much difference in occupation.
Table 3: Geographic distribution (N = 78)
Amount of people
Amount of people
Comment: The majority of patients infected with helminths come to Anh-Russia Clinic, which is referred by doctors in hospitals or health workers in provinces and districts. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...