Signs Identify Children Infected With Worms And Time To Deworming For Children
Worms are parasites that live primarily in the intestines, and worm larvae enter the bloodstream and travel throughout the body. The types of worms that usually parasitize in humans include pinworms, hair worms, roundworms, hookworms, ringworms, tapeworms ... Children who are infected with worms by children often put toys in their mouths, do not know how to properly hygiene causing dirt containing worm eggs to enter the mouth and parasites in the intestine
The most common manifestations are children infected with worms.
When a child is infected with worms, they often have some of the following typical symptoms:
- Abdominal pain around the umbilical area of the baby, belly is weak, thin, green star, the child may vomit worms, go to the worms
- Children infected with worms often have trouble sleeping, sometimes enuresis, or fussy crying because helminths cause itchy anus at night.
- Children with digestive disorders, sometimes solid sometimes liquid, we can see pinworms at the edge of the anus or feces in the stool.
- Anorexia baby.
- Children are uncomfortable, change in daily activities.
- Girls may have itching and a rash around the vagina.
- There are manifestations of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- There may be blood in the stool, there are signs of anemia, shortness of breath, wheezing, dry cough
- Stool examination for worm eggs will detect worm eggs In some cases of infection with multiple roundworms, an ultrasound of the roundworm can be detected.
How do children infected with worms affect their health?
- Worms affect the digestive tract resulting in reduced absorption of many nutrients (due to reduced nutrient intake of the worms).
- Children are malnourished, stunted or sick.
- Young children can get intestinal obstruction caused by tufts of worms.
- Worms burrowing into the bile ducts will cause acute pain.
- Causes acute stomach pain when they go under the stomach.
- In case worms enter the pancreatic duct, causing acute pancreatitis and can be life-threatening.
- Some other worms in the process of living and developing them can migrate to the eyes, brain ..
Worming time for children
- Children from 2 years of age can remove worms.
- Children under 2 years of age have worms, parents will deworm the children according to the instructions of the doctor.
- For children who do not have symptoms of abdominal pain, no signs of worm infection, in addition to 4-year-old parents also need deworming for children ..
Preventing worms for children
To prevent helminth infections for children, parents should note:
- Ensuring hygiene and food safety for children: children should drink boiled water to cool, eat cooked vegetables, tubers, fruits and fruits should be peeled after washing
- Keep hygiene during the process of preparing food for children.
- Do not let children eat raw foods but must let them eat cooked and boiled water.
- Cut your nails, toenails, and anus thoroughly with antibacterial soap after each child defecates.
- Remind children to have awareness and habit of washing their hands before eating, after using the toilet.
- In rural areas, it is necessary to arrange treatment areas away from houses and wells, to prevent young children from crawling or playing with sandy soil.
Ds. Cao Chí Công. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...