Signs Of Atopic Dermatitis Due To Blood Worm Infection
Parasitical Worms.com Hello doctor: About 3 months ago my mother had allergic skin rashes, initially itching on the back, abdomen, hands then spread to the thighs and ankles, itching many mothers scratching her sometimes bleeding. I was taken to many places to visit, every time the doctor diagnosed with atopic dermatitis, taking medicine for a while my mother got it again.
I heard that blood tapeworm infection also caused an itchy rash and took my mother to test for helminths, resulting in a tapeworm infection with the following index Toxocara pos 1.25 OD
Could the doctor tell me that the result is my mother infected with dog tapeworm and treated for helminthosis from atopic dermatitis? I thank the doctor. Ng.Th
Hello to my grandchildren on what I have to say about the itchy skin inflammation condition of my mother
Atopic dermatitis manifests itself with itchy, inflamed skin, redness of the skin, even cracked skin, rough and possibly fluid. Pruritus usually persists even after a dermatological examination many times but taking the medication is less itchy but when the medication goes away, it can get worse.
When it comes to atopic dermatitis most people think there's no cure and can't find the cause. But now some advanced testing techniques can test the cause of atopic dermatitis caused by blood parasites, parasites under the skin, atopic dermatitis caused by food allergies and dust mites .
The case of her mother has been examined and treated with dermatology many times, it is not over, taking medicine is less, all medications are itch again. Then I took my mother to test for helminths. As a result, my mother was infected with toxocara Toxocara canis in the blood and it is very likely that my mother has atopic dermatitis due to her infection with helminths.
What signs identify atopic dermatitis caused by helminths in the blood?
- Pruritus allergic eczema for a long time, no longer examined and treated dermatology.
- Itching can appear on the back, abdomen, thighs, arms or legs with many morphological manifestations such as li li, floating on the skin, sometimes broken red streaks appear under the skin.
- People who are tired, work inattention, forgetful.
- Tingling sensation, stinging under the skin
- Also may appear signs such as abdominal pain, diarrhea ..
- The disease appears in both adults and children ...
Why is toxocara infected when infected by dog roundworm disease?
When ingested into the body through eating, Toxocara dog roundworm larvae (dog flukes) penetrate the intestinal wall into the bloodstream, in the bloodstream they produce toxins called strange allergens, causing the body to produce antibodies against that allergen and cause itchy atopic dermatitis.
Some pictures of atopic dermatitis in patients tested for dog tapeworm infection (Toxocara canis)
Atopic atopic dermatitis is a skin manifestation associated with helminths
Recent French studies also indicate toxocara toxin infection rate in urticaria, atopic dermatitis is high.
. In addition, the occurrence of raised rash with eczema associated with other helminths has been a cause for concern.
Treatment of helminths can cure atopic dermatitis?
Not all cases of atopic dermatitis cure the disease However, atopic dermatitis caused by infection with helminths in the blood can be treated. Because when infected with the helminths, the toxins they secrete in the body are the cause of atopic dermatitis and when we take the antihelminthic drugs in the blood, we have cut off the cause allergies, cleansing the blood stream, from which it will stop itching.
How long does it take to treat atopic dermatitis caused by toxocara infection?
Toxocara roundworm disease (dog flukes) should be examined and treated at a clinic with a parasite specialist, why is that? Because not all doctors have experience in treating helminths and not all health facilities offer tests to diagnose helminths. Therefore many subjective doctors lead to missing patients.
Atopic dermatitis caused by Toxocara dog roundworm infection before treatment
There are many cases of patients coming to the examination with itchy rash all over the body, on the handle of the test results and diagnosis recorded as atopic dermatitis, through analysis of toxocara infection 2.54 OD, but no disease Human being treated for helminths.
After receiving treatment at Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic, two courses of 15 days each stopped the itching and the third month the toxocara test returned to normal.
Atopic dermatitis caused by Toxocara dog roundworm infection after treatment
In the case that her mother has been treated in many places without remission, two more times she had a test result of toxocara infection in her blood, she should take her mother to the specialist parasite clinic to treat helminths.
Prevention of severe complications such as dermatitis, skin color changes, sepsis, larvae to the eyes, resulting in decreased vision, blindness, cerebral palsy, brain tumor even leading to death.
Good luck to your mother soon.
BS. Le Thi Huong Giang
Anh Nga parasitic clinic.
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, P.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...