Some Common Questions About Toxocara Dog Roundworm Larvae
In recent years, the incidence of dog roundworm disease (Toxocara canis) has been increasing. Many reports show that the incidence of up to 52%, but the number of cases with clinical manifestations of dog roundworm disease among positive cases is very small, only about 1/10. During the past years, Anh Nga International Clinic has received and specialized treatment for dog roundworm disease in the shortest and most effective time. Here are some frequently asked questions of patients who come for medical examination and treatment at Anh Nga International PK.
I live in a rural area, there are many people living with Toxocara canis recently, I heard that if it is left untreated for too long, it will go to the brain. So would you please advise more often the common signs of the disease let me know to have a timely detection?
- Dog roundworm disease (also known as dog tapeworm disease) has no obvious clinical symptoms. Depending on the location of each patient that the disease has different manifestations. Some common disease manifestations are:
+ Itchy skin, rash
+ Fever, hepatomegaly
+ Abdominal pain, indigestion
+ Body fatigue, weakness.
+ Blood formula test detects an increase in blood globulin, sporadic agranulocytosis.
+ Anti-Toxocara spp. IgG is positive by ELISA test
Doctor, I heard many people say that eating dog meat will be infected with dog roundworm, I personally do not eat dog meat but I am still infected. Please ask the doctor what other causes of the disease?
- Dog roundworm disease has many different causes:
+ People who have a habit of eating dog meat, eating raw food (susi, raw shrimp and crabs) or dishes that have not been thoroughly cooked (raw meat)
+ Eat raw vegetables that have not been clean milk yet and drink uncooked water (street vendors, ice, ..
+ Raising dogs right in the house, dogs have not been worm books periodically 30-45 days / 1 time
+ Around the house there are scattered pathogens (dog feces in the environment outside the environment)
I have just given birth to my baby for 3 months, when I walk near my rope, I often have very uncomfortable skin itching symptoms. I had a blood test when I found that I was infected with dog roundworm. So now I have to treat how to not affect the baby, doctor because my baby has not weaned?
- Your case is one of the common and common cases of postpartum mothers who often exhibit skin itching due to the birth process that changes some hormones in the body. However, few people think it is caused by a dog flukes that only when a blood test is known.
In this case, you should go directly to the parasite specialist at Anh Nga International PK to hear more about the disease as well as how to treat it most effectively. affect breast milk quality (because you are still breastfeeding).
Doctor, do you have a doctor's order when you take the helminthic medicine, or can I buy it myself at retail pharmacies outside?
-In principle, all medicines and all preparations of a curative nature should be directed by a pharmacist or doctor to ensure a safer and more effective treatment for the patient.
-Particularly for deworming medications, they are safe and have very little toxicity, so it is not necessary to have a doctor's prescription when we designate a periodic worm book
Doctor, I have a little boy who is 6 years old, but he is very sick and looks skinny, he can eat well but he still hasn't gained weight since 1 year, his condition is less than that. peers Recently I have symptoms of abdominal pain, big belly. So please ask the doctor if you are infected with helminths?
- Thanks for the question you asked, this is probably the common situation that parents often encounter in their children! With the signs and symptoms you describe on your child's body, there will be more than just a helminth disease. Therefore, to know if your child is really infected with parasitic helminths, it is necessary to have a medical examination and blood tests and stool tests before we decide on treatment and improvement. high status for me!
KTV. Khuong Vy.
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...