Some Harmful Effects Of Parasites On Human Body
Please consult the doctor, I am living with 2 friends, where about 2 months, all three of us have some strange signs that I and another child get itchy and itchy at any time, scratching for a long time I had dermatitis, we had a dermatological exam but had not been tested and the doctor said that I had eczema.
>> Itchy skin rash is caused by helminths
>> The cause of atopic dermatitis is hardly thought of
When I came home after taking the medicine, all the itching was gone, all the medicine was itchy again, and one of the children did not itch but had headache and weight loss. We are very confused because we are living together, so we are very infected with parasites, so we would like to advise you if we can get infected by parasites and what are the harmful effects of parasites? How do they behave and can they be lethal? N.H.D
Hello, please consult with you about the harm and some manifestations of the parasite as follows:
Collective eating is completely possible with the same parasite, the cause of infection due to a meal can be in raw vegetables, raw food, drinking water, ..
Local harm of parasites
Right at the site of the parasite or insect invasion, bites, stings cause itchy skin allergies.
. For example: hookworm larvae, wasp mosquitoes, lice, aphids ...
Harm of parasites causes mechanical obstruction
Roundworm causes blockage of intestines, liver fluke causes obstruction of bile ducts
Long-term infection with Ascaris is not treated, causing intestinal obstruction complications requiring emergency surgery
Harm of parasites causes tissue reaction
- Local inflammatory reaction: coincident with Giardia lambia, causing duodenitis
- Alteration of tissue structure: increase in cell size: plasmodium vivax causes enlarged erythrocytes
- Increasing the number of cells: Clonorchis sinensis liver changes the lining of the bile ducts
- Turn normal cells into cancer cells: The liver fluke Opisthorchis viverrini parasites in the bile ducts, leading to biliary tract cancer.
Fascioliasis may cause biliary tract cancer in the liver
- Destruction of cells or parasitic tissue: malaria parasite breaks red blood cells, amoeba destroys cells, large flukes in the liver eat host tissue
Systemic harm of parasites
Deprivation of human nutrients
Parasites infiltrate into the body and can penetrate the human food and nutrients into their bodies without biting, pricking, sucking blood
For example: Ascaris roundworms lumbricoides eat protein and carbohydrate of host…
The parasite consumes the blood of the host causing anemia
Parasites parasitize in human gastrointestinal tract, biting and sticking to the intestinal wall to suck human blood, long-term anemia, pale skin fatigue, special attention in women preparing to marry Giving birth and pregnant women
The harmful effects of parasites reduce the resistance of the host body
The liver fluke Clonorchis sinensis wears out health and patients often die from superinfection. For example: TB infection, typhoid.
Transport other pathogens to the host body
Anopheles mosquitoes transmit malaria, strongyloidiasis when moving to external organs that carry bacteria, especially gram-negative bacteria.
The harmful effects of parasites cause allergic skin rashes
When parasites enter the body, the worms travel in the bloodstream and release toxins that make the body recognize it as an unknown antigen and the body produces antibodies against that antigen and causes skin itching. Prolonged fracture causes eczema, skin allergy
VD. Infection with Toxocara dog roundworm larvae (dog flukes), Strongyloides infection, parasite in Toxoplasma gondii cat.
Skin rashes due to infection with helminths in the blood
The harmful effects of parasites on the brain cause brain tumors, paralysis even death
When entering the body some parasitic worms can move to the brain, nest in the brain, causing brain tumors that cause headaches, paralysis, even death
For example: Toxocara Toxocara larva (dog tapeworm) larva, Pig rice tapeworm larva ...
Other changes on host body
- Secretion of neurotoxic toxin, can cause death of the patient
- Causes immune responses, to kill parasites, neutralize toxins but they can harm the host.
The harmful effects of parasites cause encephalitis
- Increased eosinophils in the blood or biological fluids, especially in cases of intestinal helminths and intestinal parasitic worms.
- Increase g globulin, rate of blood sedimentation, CRP .
- Systemic allergy: toxins produced by helminths can cause asthma, hives. For example: infection with intestinal helminths and / or internal organs (dog roundworm, gnathostoma, liver fluke ...)
Where to get tested and treated for itch and helminths?
Clinic specialized internal medicine Parasite Anh Nga Tp. HCM is a clinic specializing in helminths, skin itching, allergies, urticaria, with a team of experienced parasitic doctors and staff, technicians, nurses, and service professional training
Accompanied by a system of testing of helminths, allergies with synchronous and modern equipment, meeting the needs of diagnosis and treatment of helminths and rashes, bringing satisfaction to customers. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...