Some Notes On Diagnostic Tests For Parasitic Diseases
Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis of parasites mainly finds parasites. There are 2 methods: direct method and indirect method. So, what is the direct diagnostic testing method and what is the indirect diagnosis? Please discuss with you as follows:
What is the direct way to diagnose parasitic disease?
Direct method to find parasites in the patient's body (adult form, egg, cyst, larva). This method has absolute value when positive
What is the indirect testing method to diagnose parasitic diseases?
The indirect method includes 2 types of tests:
- Positive test, identifying nonspecific changes in the host body, helping to select adaptive biological techniques.
- Specific immunological tests, necessary for cases where direct testing cannot be performed
In addition, information about matters related to the patient is needed:
- The geographical origin of the ill person and the place where they lived, since many parasitic diseases are regionally localized;
- History of the patient in terms of parasites;
- Clinical signs causing patients to come for medical examination;
- The past therapy;
- The blood test results have been performed (blood formula,% of leukocytes calculated ..
- Health condition: immunodeficiency.
Therefore, testers need the cooperation of a clinical physician, not only to select the right technique but also to most effectively analyze the test results.
What are samples and samples for direct diagnostic testing?
This method includes the following tests:
- Bronchial wash water
- Bone marrow aspiration fluid or lymph node
- Biopsy tissue
- Duodenal suction
Images parasite under the skin
Direct test for fecal parasite infection
Stool examination is a necessary and published method to find the following parasites:
+ Types of amoeba
+ The intestinal flagella
+ The intestinal Coccodia
+ Balantidium coli Cordyceps
+ hair worms
+ eel worms
+ pinworms (see separate technique)
+ fluke (liver and intestines)
+ Jackfruit flukes (tapeworm tapeworm)
+ schistosomiasis (except Schistosoma haematobium, see specific technique)
Photos tapeworm flukes
What are the reasons for a physician to decide on a stool test for parasites?
- The presence of clinical symptoms is more or less obvious:
+ Diarrhea or fertilizer
+ Abdominal pain, epigastric pain
+ No gas
+ Nausea, vomiting
+ Pruritus anus
+ Found in feces, there is a general suggestion of a parasite
- The presence of a high percentage of leukemia associated with pulmonary symptoms.
- Testing basic investigations.
What should I be aware of before making a diagnostic test?
In order for the test results to be accurate and truly valuable, patients should be advised:
- Do not eat foods with lots of debris for several days in a row before testing (fruits, vegetables)
- Do not use drugs that contain Bismuth, coal, kaolin, paraffin oil, besonapthol.
- Do not take x-rays that use contrast, such as barium.
- Stopped the drug to treat parasites.
- Stool for testing to put into a clean and dry vial without sterility.
Feces should not be mixed with urine or other substances. Finished stool should be tested immediately. Long-term cells outside the body lose their ability to move and will even be lysed. In the case of faeces that cannot be collected in the laboratory, stool must be applied using a fixed solution (MIF, F2AM, or 10% formol) immediately after collection, then taking the specimen to the laboratory
If the patient is fertilized, a small dose of laxative may be coughed (magnesium sulfate 5g mixed in a little water, taken the night before, the next day to take stool for testing).
Worms, flukes do not lay continuously, the single-cell follicles are not always discharged regularly every day. Therefore, once a negative test does not indicate a true negative value, it needs to be tested for several days in a row. In fact, if prepared carefully, a test twice is enough for the competent laboratory to determine the results
What should be done after a diagnostic test for parasitic diseases?
General: bloody stool of amoeba, foamy stool, yellow-gray color of Giardia, parasites can be seen with the naked eye such as burning tapeworms, pinworms ...
Micro: digestive status of starch, meat, bacteria, fungi, red blood cells, white blood cells, epithelial cells…; KST found: what kind, how much, by what techniques (direct screening, enriching ..)
In addition to the usual rich techniques applied to eggs or cysts, there are 2 specific techniques:
- Baermann technique uses a large volume of fertilizer, based on the characteristic that parasite likes high temperature, it is recommended to use water. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...