Some Notes When Using The Drug Thiabendazole For Trichinosis
Notes on using Thiabendazole when treating dog fluke and other helminths: do not use as preventive medicine. Thiabendazole should not be used in the first regimen for treatment.
Thiabendazole is not suitable for the treatment of infections with a variety of helminths
Thiabendazole is not suitable for the treatment of mixed infections of many types of ascaris, as it can cause these worms to move or move to the bile duct causing obstruction.
Some ideas and advice before treating dogs and other helminths, should be treated before symptoms (if any) such as skin rashes, anemia, malnutrition, dehydration. Patients with jaundice, decreased bile secretion, hepatic parenchymal injury should be noted and reported to the doctor
Regular monitoring in patients such as liver, kidney. In very rare cases, liver damage can worsen and the inability to reduce damage in an infected person.
Some notes when using Thiabendazole for patients:
When treating schistosomiasis and other helminth parasites with the drug Thiabendazol
Is it safe to use Thiabendazol to treat dog fluke and other helminths?
Thiabendazole has been studied short and long term in animals at doses greater than 15 times the dose used in normal humans, with no carcinogenic effects or great effects.
Thiabendazole did not affect fertility in mice at 2.
.5 times the normal human dose or in rats at doses equivalent to normal human doses. Thiabendazole is also non-GMO, testing micronucleus in invivo and quantifying key intermediates in invivo. Thiabendazole is considered safe for use in the treatment of dog flukes and other helminths.
Note when using Thiabendazol drug to treat schistosomiasis in children
Do not use on patients who are too small with a weight of less than 13.60 kg
Note when using Thiabendazol drug to treat schistosomiasis for elderly patients:
There are no studies showing the difference between the elderly over 65 years and the young in taking Thiabendazole when treating dog flukes and other helminths However, when using the drug for the elderly need to be cautious, use the lowest dose, regularly monitor, liver, kidney, heart function, monitor the disease they are treating and use other drugs with according to the.
The drug is completely metabolized by the liver and the metabolites are excreted by the kidneys thus causing toxic effects in people with renal impairment. Because most elderly patients have renal impairment, when using this subject, they must choose the dosage of the drug to monitor renal function regularly before using medications to treat dog fluke and other helminths. .
Caution when using Thiabendazole for pregnant and lactating women
Precautions when using Thiabendazole for pregnant women
Studies on reproduction as well as teratogenicity in animals at doses greater than 15 times the doses used for normal humans, rats at doses used for adults greater than 2.5 times the doses used for humans, no evidence was found. whatever affects the fetus. There are currently no adequate studies in pregnant women, so this drug should not be used for pregnant women
Caution when using Thiabendazole for breastfeeding mothers
Contraindicated for nursing women
How to use Thiabendazole to treat dog fluke overdose
When using the drug Thiabendazol to treat schistosomiasis and other parasites, it will cause symptomatic signs: Transient visual disturbances and central nervous disorders. There is no antidote even after an overdose, so only symptomatic treatment and functional support.
We cannot accept a health worker using a drug to treat an overdose for schistosomiasis. However, the oral administration of Thiabendazole for trichinosis and other parasites takes place in families, so negligence is inevitable, especially for children and the elderly. When detecting an overdose, make vomiting reduce the amount of drug./.
Doctor. Thuy Kieu
Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic TP HCM
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 3830 2345 - Schedule of medical examination - View the map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
• Causes and ways to prevent dog flukes
• Is itchy skin rash caused by helminths?
• Signs identifying dog flukes
• Some considerations when testing to diagnose parasitic diseases. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...