Specialist Parasitic Clinic Treatment Of Trematodes In Saigon
Parasitical Worms.com Located in the heart of District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, where large hospitals and clinics with many specialties meet the needs of people in the southern provinces. . Anh Nga is a clinic specializing in helminths, urticaria pruritus.
For many years, Anh Nga Parasitology Clinic has received examination, testing and treatment for tens of thousands of diseases of parasite specialty, bringing joy to patients suffering from helminths
With a team of experienced specialized parasitic worm doctors working at the Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City Parasitology Institute. HCM
Methods of diagnosis of parasitic diseases at Anh Nga parasite clinic
- Clinical examination: Specialists directly examine, consult and appoint tests for each type of blood helminths if in doubt.
- Testing: All cases (including adults and children) through clinical examination if there are signs of suspected disease, the doctor will order testing. The blood sample will be analyzed on an automated immune testing machine. Test results are available after 4 hours of work. Ensure all cases have test results within a day
Treatment time for helminths at Anh Nga parasite clinic
- Toxocara dog roundworm disease or common people called dogiasis
The duration of treatment for schistosomiasis is 7 to 15 days, from one to three courses.
Images of dog flukes nest in the brain
- Strongyloides strongyloidiasis commonly called eeliasis. The infection rate is high, especially in the southern provinces.
. Strongyloidiasis is seen in children and adults with symptoms such as not eating well, sometimes with transient abdominal pain, indigestion, pruritus ani ... anorexia and growth retardation in young children Strongyloides strongyloidiasis can cause severe necrotic enteritis that can lead to death.
The duration of treatment for strongyloidiasis is 7 to 14 days, from one to two treatments.
Photos of skin rash in patients infected with strongyloidiasis
- Fasciolas Fasciolas has two stages, in the intestine and in the liver with symptoms such as fatigue, anorexia, thinning, sometimes indigestion. 3 to 7 days, late treatment when there are complications such as liver tumors, cholangitis in the liver, purulent infection in the liver should be combined with perinatal care and long-term treatment
- Swine flukes has two types of human infection: the tapeworm larva consists of small capsules such as green pea seeds in the muscles of the patient and may appear in the brain. Adult rice flukes is a 2-meter-long parasitic parasite, after 3 months of burning the flukes will fall out of the cow to the anus, which can spread the disease to people in the same bed.
Information on treatment of parasitic diseases
Currently, treatment of helminthic parasites is the use of medical drugs, patients take medicine home and take re-examination according to their appointment, do not use injections and there is no vaccine.
. It is recommended that people should eat boiled and boiled food, not eat pudding and other undercooked foods ..
Treatment results vary, depending on the individual's schedule, routine, and condition; recommend patients when using the drug, absolutely do not use alcohol, tobacco ...
After taking the blood sample, it should be stored in the right way, so it should be tested immediately and returned early in the day, the sample should not be stored for many days before testing, so it can lead to errors in test results. Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic is to introduce quick test service, return results within a day. Meet the needs of examination and treatment of helminths and skin rashes, allergies caused by helminths for people coming for testing and treatment.
Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SECURITY SECURITIES DEPARTMENT OF RISK OF RUSSIA
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Special treatment of helminths, skin rashes caused by helminths
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR TESTING AND TREATMENT
Clinic contact address:
Số: 402 An Dương Vương, P.
4, Q.5, TP. HCM
Hotline 02838302345 - Live Doctor. 0912171177
+ From 7:30 - 17:00 (Monday to Saturday).
+ Holidays and holidays.
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some facts. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...