Subjects Susceptible To The Demodex Parasite
According to experts, anyone can have the Demodex parasite and live on the body. If Demodex's quantity is only within the allowed range, they are almost benign to the skin. However, if Demodex reproduce a lot, it will cause serious damage to the skin.
People who are susceptible to Demodex-associated diseases are often those who weaken the immune system, reduced resistance so it is more likely to develop disease. In addition, people with sensitive skin are more likely to irritate acne caused by the Demodex parasite. Especially, for those of you who have a habit of using types of cosmetics that are not up to the quality of the origin, poor quality, cosmetics containing irritants or moisturizers on the skin, that is the cause of conditions. For Demodex to nest and cause more skin damage.
In addition, the oily substance in the skin's sebum is Demodex's food, so for those with oily skin, oily skin is the ideal condition for Demodex to reproduce faster and more
How to prevent infection with Demodex parasites
Although the Demodex parasite is not life-threatening, if infected with it and not treated promptly and properly will have serious consequences for the skin surface. Therefore, to prevent skin inflammation and acne outbreaks, we need to follow the following principles:
- First, clean skin is the most essential, do not let slime exist on the skin surface too much and for a long time to minimize the food supply for Demodex, limit them from multiplying. .
- Regularly clean the environment, wash towels, blankets, sheets, pillows, mattresses .
- Do not use cosmetics with high moisturizing properties, containing many exfoliating chemicals, cosmetics of unknown origin. Absolutely not share each other's personal belongings
- Always enhance the resistance to a good body by adding vitamins, eating a nutritious diet, increasing plenty of green vegetables and fruits high in vitamin C.
- If you suspect that you are infected with Demodex or not, you should go to a specialist doctor for a skin test and timely treatment, not subjective to the skin damage until leading to acne, it is very difficult.
Ds. Nguyen Thi Thuy. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...