Swine Tapeworm Disease, Its Causes And Ways To Prevent It
The cause to the illness
Tapeworm (SD) is the presence of tapeworms (including multiple segments) in the intestines (called adult tapeworms).
The tapeworm Taenia solium is about 4-12m long, consisting of about 900 segments, including 3 parts (round head; 5mm thin neck is the place where the young burns; the body of the young knots on the neck is larger than the vertical and burning the elderly is longer than the width and has twice the length of the horizontal, contains eggs, burns have both male and female genitalia, the uterus divides 7-12 branches). Burning the old one to pieces 5-6 burns in excrement and does not move. The intermediate host is a pig (pig).
Tapeworm larvae (ATSL), also called trichinosis, is the presence of human tapeworm larvae (mainly in muscles, brain, eyes).
The tapeworm larvae are located in the fiber
Cysts tapeworm oval, white, size 0.7 - 0.8 x 1
The tapeworm eggs are round in shape, very thick in shell, dark brown, and have 6 hooks, size 30-40μm.
In Vietnam there are many types of tapeworm but mainly 3 types: cow tapeworm (Taenia saginata) and pig tapeworm (Taenia solium, Taenia asiatica).
The process of pig tapeworm infection enters the body of the pathogen
After ingesting tapeworm eggs, the eggs enter the stomach and intestine, where the eggs hatch into larvae, the larvae penetrate the gastrointestinal tract into the bloodstream and migrate to parasites in striated muscles, brain and eyes. , .. People who are sick due to ingesting tapeworm eggs from the outside environment often have few cysts (except for the case of eating tapeworm burning)
1) Adult tapeworm parasites live in the human intestine, can be 2-8m long including 700-1000 burns, tapeworms and reproduce by the burn. The flukes outside the decomposition environment release eggs.
2) Pigs eat eggs and burn adult tapeworms that spread in the environment or eat human faeces with tapeworms. People who ingest pig tapeworm eggs will get Cysticercosis, which is locally known as trichinosis, brain tapeworm.
3) Eggs enter the stomach and intestines of the pig, hatch, the larvae burrow through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream and lie in the meat fibers residing there to make cocoons there.
4) People eat rice that has not been cooked
Cysts tapeworm chit in human flesh fiber
5) The tapeworm larvae enter the intestine and expand into adult tapeworms. At the beginning of the tapeworm, there was only a head and a small neck. Flukes grow by budding, new burn from the neck, the fluk gradually out from the small intestine to the beginning of the large intestine
Harm of tapeworm disease
Adult tapeworm occupies food, causing malnutrition, digestive disorders and neurotoxicity.
The tapeworm larvae cause seizures, convulsions, paralysis, and lisp, which have a major impact on public health.
Diagnosis of tapeworm disease
Adult tapeworm disease: most have no obvious manifestations, some cases have: abdominal pain, digestive disorders, nervous breakdown or irritability. The main sign is the burning of flukes in the stool. Some cases have found flukes in faeces.
Tapeworm larvae: depending on the parasitic position of the larvae, it causes different symptoms.
. In the brain: epilepsy, paralysis, lisp, consciousness disorders, severe headaches. Eyes: glaucoma, amblyopia amblyopia, etc At skeletal muscle: appear larvae under the skin from 0.5 -2cm size, easy to move, not itchy, usually in the muscles of hands and feet. , or intercostal muscles, back, chest. Usually causes muscle shock.
Detection of tapeworms or eggs in faeces or stool excretion with ELISA technique.
Biopsy of hydatid cysts in the skin for tapeworm larvae
Computerized tomography of the brain
Detecting antibodies and antigens in blood by serological diagnostic technique
Soi of the fundus
Measures to prevent tapeworm infection
Do not eat pork, pork liver, ..
not cooked like: spring rolls, shrimp rolls ..
Closely inspect the slaughterhouses and remove larvae.
Good manure management: using hygienic toilets, not raising pigs for wandering.
KTV. Khuong Vy. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...