Testing Whereas Screening In Hcmc
Parasitical Worms.com Clinic specializing in parasites Anh Nga specializes in examination, testing, diagnosis, treatment of strongyloidiasis, dog flukes and other parasitic worms.
The clinic was established by the doctors who used to work at the Central Parasitic Specialist Institutes. The clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment specifically for testing of strongyloidiasis, dog flukes and is a prestigious and reliable address in the examination and treatment of strongyloidiasis.
Working time is from Monday to Saturday
EXAMINATION, TESTING, TREATMENT
ABOUT SCREENING DISEASES
Dog roundworm disease, Dogiasis disease, Fascioliasis (Cysticercosis), Strongyloidiasis, Roundworm disease, Toxoplasma disease, Lymphatic filariasis, Pig tapeworm larvae, Small liver fluke, Trichiasis , Fascioliasis, Schistosomiasis, Intestinal flukes, Pinworms, Amoebiasis, Other helminths
General, hematological and epidemiological tests
(TEST PROFILE LIST)
- General testing of Biochemistry, Immunology, Hematology
- Identifying test for pruritus disease
+ IgE Total atopic allergies
+ Phadiatop (Environmental allergens)
+ Panel 1 Viet (Allergy to bugs, mites, house dust, common food)
+ Rida Panel 4 (Child allergy)
- Blood group
- Liver and kidney function
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D, E
- Thyroid function
- Cancer test
REFERENCE MEDICAL EXAMINATION SERVICES
1 Medical examination and treatment for helminthic parasites.
. Examination, testing, diagnosis and treatment of diseases causing pruritus.
3. Treatment services in the North and Central regions
4. Other services .
Continuous operation: from Monday to Saturday
Open by: from 07:00 to 17:00 every day
Vacation Sunday and Holidays, New Year
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Examination schedule
Click See route map
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis
. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...