10 Common Manifestations Of A Tapeworm Infection
Dog flukes is a disease caused by parasites (worms, tapeworms) living on the bodies of other organisms, including humans. The most common cause of schistosomiasis is the ingestion of food or drinks containing eggs of helminths or tapeworms.
The danger is that the symptoms of schistosomiasis are not particularly likely to be confused with other dermatological conditions or problems. Moreover, when parasitic worms and flukes enter different parts of their body, they will cause different symptoms. How to identify the symptoms of dog fluke for timely medical intervention? Let's find out through the 10 symptoms below
The 10 most common symptoms of schistosomiasis
1. Unusual weight loss
When worms, dog flukes parasitize in the human body, they will use a large amount of nutrients you eat every day to live. So, despite maintaining a normal diet, you will lose weight because of the lack of nutrients.
Once you've detected symptoms of weight loss, continue monitoring your weight for about the next 1-2 months and then go to the hospital to check and diagnose the exact cause
2 Constipation of unknown cause
In your daily diet, if you are still getting enough fiber from vegetables, tubers and fruits but still experience frequent constipation, you may have been infected with dog flukes. Worms and flukes can irritate the intestines and cause digestive disorders.
. They reduce the amount of water absorbed into the body, making you constipated.
3. Frequent bloating, flatulence or diarrhea
If you often experience symptoms like bloating, bloating or diarrhea for no apparent reason, you can immediately think of the symptoms of schistosomiasis. This factor is likely to be higher when you have just been exposed to the soil and water in another area where you live.
Worms, parasitic worms living in the body can make you feel extremely hungry even after you've finished eating The same situation is that even though he did not eat anything, he still felt very full. This happens when the "flock" of worms and flukes have removed all nutrients from the food you have just eaten. They also make you bloated so you will always feel full.
. Dizziness, fatigue, drowsiness
Worms, flukes get all the nutrients from the food you eat, so it not only makes you feel hungry regularly but also makes you lose energy for daily activities because of the lack of nutrients. . Over time, you will find your body weakened, easily exhausted despite doing light tasks. This situation makes you want to sleep, but not want to do anything else
6. In the stool there are "foreign objects"
If you are infected with worms or tapeworms, it is likely that you will see them in your toilet or underwear after going out. They are usually shaped like a tiny, ivory-white thread.
7. Eyes and skin paler than usual although not sick
If you suspect that you have trichinosis, pay more attention to the color of your eyes and skin. The cause is usually because of worms, flukes will make you iron deficiency because they suck your blood to live.
. When anemic, the color of your skin and eyes will become pale, pale. The accompanying signs may be abnormally fast heart rate, often tiredness and difficulty concentrating
8. Nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain
Worms may slow or disrupt the functioning of the intestinal wall. When the bowel is blocked, it can cause mild to severe abdominal pain. This also makes you feel unusually nauseous and vomiting. The location of abdominal pain caused by a dog tapeworm is usually in the upper part of the stomach.
9. Itching and irritation
Worms, dog flukes can make you itchy skin for days because they release toxins into the blood. These factors make you itchy, redness all over the body or in the position where the parasite is staying.
The itch may get worse at night. Anal itching is common in people infected with helminths.
10. Trouble sleeping or abnormal mood
People with schistosomiasis often find it difficult to fall asleep, fall asleep, or wake up in the middle of the night. This condition is even more common in people who have migrated to the brain by helminth larvae. At this point, they disturb the normal functioning of the brain. This is also the reason for mood swings. Although you've been having fun just awhile ago, you can jump right into irritability
These symptoms may indicate that you are experiencing symptoms of helminths. However, it can also be due to many other causes and health conditions.
. When you feel unsure about a problem, see a hospital or consult a specialist. By professional knowledge and specialized medical measures, they will help you to get an accurate diagnosis.
Ds. Cao Chí Công and nh. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...