Parasitical Worms.com The relationship between patients and doctors is always open, considerate, close, medical procedures are always fast and accurate, our specialists are always available to answer questions suspected to reduce the psychological burden on the sick.
A good doctor is someone who is always willing to listen to the wishes and wishes of the patient, as well as take care of every small change to help patients more effectively treat.
Highly skilled staff
100% of our staff have a practice certificate that matches their area of expertise with leading experts, we focus on two intensive areas of itching and parasitic diseases, a thick team of doctors Experience gives patients a sense of comfort, peace of mind, assurance of quality of health services and safety.
Advanced equipment mechanism
Advanced and modern equipment, ensuring the standards of the World Health Organization, with high accuracy and safety for patients
Use medicine appropriately
- We only use antibiotics when really infected.
- Always choose the best drugs for patients such as: the cheapest, least side effects, the most effective.
- Always interested in understanding the condition of the patient
- Use antibiotics at the right dose, enough time, and resistant to drugs.
-Just combine many types of antibiotics when really necessary
. Doctor advises on diseases
Good attitude and good communication
Every patient who comes to health facilities often has anxiety, skepticism about his condition and needs to be shared. Many health facilities, due to the rush or overcrowding of patients, often generate an irritable psychology, yelling at patients that worsen the image of a physician in the eyes of patients. The easy-listening, soft, sweet words always come from a beautiful soul, an immense kindness, it has the effect of encouraging, comforting, alleviating the pain, creating confidence. Believe in love between the doctor and the patient.
Treatment quality problem
We always put it first, because it is a prerequisite for a clinic to exist We always put the patient as the center, all the thoughts and wishes of the patient are always met.
In the field of treatment, we always guide our patients to a rigorous and professional adherence schedule, each patient is examined and assigned to coordinate treatment of at least 2 doctors. We have a special patient care unit that monitors the progress of the disease, listens to the patient's wishes and wishes.
Medical Group Anh Nga Parasitic Clinic
SAI GON KST SPECIALIST SURVICE
SPECIALIST IN PREVENTION AND SPRING
Address: 402 An Duong Vuong, Ward 4, District 5, TP. HCM
TEL. 028 38 30 23 45 - Schedule of medical examination - Map
Or Call Center:
MAYBE YOU ARE INTERESTED
Is schistosomiasis dangerous?
Why is helminth infection itchy skin?
Some skin itching manifestations of helminth infections
Headache for the whole month due to the "worm" that enters the brain
The skin changes abnormally due to dog flukes
Cardiogenic shock due to dog tapeworm infection
What to do when a skin rash develops for a long time
What signs to identify helminths?
Signs identify strongyloidiasis . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...