Trichiasis Infection Should Treat The Best Doctor
Hello doctor! I was itchy all over, I had to see a dermatologist, I went to some hospitals but I couldn't help. I happened to go to the provincial hospital and the doctor told me that I should get tested for helminths for infection. They took blood and sent it to Saigon for testing. I waited 4 days for the results when the doctor said I had a tapeworm infection. The doctor gave me a prescription for a helminthic medicine, told me to go home and drink without help, so I went to Saigon to see a helminth specialist to treat it carefully. Because he was a dermatologist, he also said that he was not fluent in these helminths. But I go around just taking time and money is too boring for me. Itching is so unbearable, Doctor
Answer: Hi there! Fortunately, you have met a doctor in the province who has the heart and love for the sick like a relative, so you will receive such sincere advice
Is treating schistosomiasis similar to schistosomiasis?
Worms or schistosomiasis are common folk languages. In science, these are diseases of the parasite and insect industry.
. The parasite is divided into 4 aspects:
1. There are many different species of worm caused by worms
- Toxocara dog roundworm larvae
- Strongyloides strongyloidiasis
- Gnathostoma (Gnathostoma)
- Worms disease
- Hookworm disease
- Hairworm disease
- Ascaris disease
- Pinworm disease
- Threadworm disease
Each worm infects people with different sizes of large and small. And the medicine for treating each of these worms is also different. Maybe some children share the same drug but the dosage, method of administration, age of use are different, specialists will rely on the results of medical examination to offer treatment depending on the severity and severity of the disease. patient
With a doctor who is not specialized, not knowledgeable in the field of helminths, the doctor has never seen eggs or larvae of each species of worms. Even many doctors have never seen any worms during their career as a doctor, with very little experience will be easily confused.
Not to mention the field of pathogenic flukes also has a different shape and size than the worms. And the drug used to treat flukes is completely different from worms.
. Worms are mostly less effective against flukes. There are very difficult to treat flukes.
2. Disease caused by tapeworms
- Flukes of large liver
- Small liver fluke
- Tapeworms, tapeworms
- Flukes of the lungs
- Trough infection
- Flukes of large intestine
- Flukes of small intestine
- Dog flukes
3 Disease caused by amoeba
- Toxoplasma gondii disease (Cat parasite)
- Brain amoeba
- Entipeba Histolytica Entamoeba
4. Fly larvae, maggots, parasites in human intestine, in pus nits.
You have examined, tested and found that you have dog trichiasis. It is a disease that causes skin itching for many people, with 10 people infected with dog flukes, there are about 8 people with mild itching to severe itching. Treatment of schistosomiasis is a process of examination, testing, taking drugs, re-appointment re-examination and rely on the results of follow-up visits to decide whether to treat more or not.
What disease that doctor to treat
Doctors in general have good medical care, and each doctor will be good at a certain field when they are learning and practicing a lot in that field.
. Such as: Dermatologists will be very good at skin diseases such as fungi, tinea versicolor, ringworm, leeches, gonorrhea, syphilis, psoriasis, horns, eczema .. The obstetrician will be very good at antenatal examination, abnormal finding in pregnancy, birth delivery, cesarean section, ... The infertility doctor will specialize in infertility treatment, treatment of infertility, treatment of gynecological diseases, male ... The cardiologist will be very Excellent heart disease such as myocarditis, heart failure, valvular heart disease, high blood pressure, .
.. Respiratory doctors will be very good at pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, nasal abscess ... etc ..
Therefore, a doctor may be very good at one of the above fields but not necessarily have experience and a deep understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of helminth, parasitic mip. This means that when you want to get the best results from a cure, what disease should see that specialist for treatment.
. If you have a dog flukes infection, you should see a helminthic specialist to get the best cure.
Bs. Le Thi Huong Giang. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...