What Is A Parasite? How Harmful?
Parasites are organisms that live on other bodies, humans, or animals. They survive using a host source of nutrients. In humans, there are common parasites on the skin, hair, in the lymphatic system, in the digestive system such as lice, lice, scabies, pinworms, roundworms, pinworms, hookworms, dog roundworms, ringworms, pig tapeworm, liver tapeworm, cow tapeworm, dog tapeworm, tapeworm…
How does the parasite affect the human body?
Daily parasites still live on our bodies and cause a lot of harm. When the parasite invades, it will directly affect health, if not treated early, it will lead to many dangerous complications.
- Causes many diseases of the digestive tract, malabsorption body, appetite or appetite
- Causes bad breath problems: most parasite infections cause bad breath
- Causing poisoning: in the process of living on the host, parasites secrete many substances that can poison the body
- Causing intestinal obstruction due to parasites
- As a source of transporting pathogens into the body: during their penetration into the host's body, the parasite can carry other pathogens that cause disease in the body.
The first symptoms when the body infected with parasites
When infected with the parasite, the body of the infected person often has very similar symptoms with many different disease symptoms, making many people mistaken for the disease.
Therefore, leading to many misdiagnoses, it is possible to go to the doctor for a wrong examination, so sometimes the presence of dangerous germs in the body is not detected
Note: if you experience any of the following symptoms, you are likely to be infected with the parasite!
1 Bad breath phenomenon
2. Anal itching
. The body is tired, sleepy: the parasite drains out nutrients, causing the body to lack nutrition
4. Gastrointestinal disorders such as anorexia or sudden cravings, constipation, diarrhea.
5. The body is often tired, has poor memory, distracted, forgetful
6. Skin problems such as itchy sores and redness that heals
The serious harm when infected with parasites in the body
In fact, parasite infection causes many dangerous and complex diseases, not as simple as many people think:
- In men: causes prostatitis, impotence, cystitis, adenoma, and kidney stones, gallstones
- In women: pain and inflammation of the ovaries, adrenal glands, ovarian cysts, cystitis and kidneys. Of course it also includes the skin's premature aging process.
- Great influence on the development of lungs, heart, liver ..
- The rate of reproductive development of parasites increases exponentially, some species spawn about 250 eggs, the maximum size up to nearly 20cm .. so the danger happens very quickly.
- Parasites are also one of the causes of cancer and infectious diseases.
Ds. Cao Chí Công. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...