Zentel Medication Trichinosis Clinic Anh Nga Parasite Clinic
When you are infected with intestinal helminths, Zentel can strongly treat the intestinal helminths, especially the drug that is very safe for children, but does not treat toxocara in blood must be Zentel's strength
Information about Zentel pills
Zentel belongs to the group of medicines: treating parasites and eliminating helminths, including Toxocara
When should you take Zentel?
When you have one or more types of intestinal parasites such as roundworm, pinworm, pinworm, hookworm, eel worm, tapeworm, small liver fluke, liver fluke Opisthorchis viverrini and Opisthorchis sinensis, with Toxocara dog flukes In the blood of larvae moving under the skin is not the strength of the drug.
Pharmacodynamics of Zentel drug for helminths
- Albendazole is a derivative of benzimidazol carbamate, has a wide spectrum of activity on the intestinal worms such as hookworm (Ancylostoma duoenale, Necator americanus), roundworm (Ascaris lumbricoides), pinworm (Enterobius vermicularis), parasites Strongyloides stercoralis, Trichuris trichiura, Capillaria nematode (Capillaria philippinensis), trichinella spiralis and larvae move under the skin and muscles; tapeworms and tissue tapeworm larvae (such as Echinococcus granulosus, E. multilocularis and E. neurocysticercosis).
- Albendazole has effect on adult stage and larval stages of intestinal worms and kill roundworm and hairworm eggs
- The mechanism of action of albendazole is similar to other benzimidazole. Albendazole is associated with the parasite's ureters, inhibiting the polymerization of parietal walls, and microaleters of cytoplasm, which are necessary for normal functioning of parasitic cells.
The pharmacokinetics of the drug Zentel treats helminths
After oral administration, albendazole is poorly absorbed (5%)
Due to a very strong first step metabolism, no albendazole or only trace in plasma were found.
. After a single dose of 400 mg of albendazole, the maximum concentration of sulfoxide metabolite obtained in plasma reaches about 0.04 - 0.55 mcg / ml after 1 - 4 hours. When taking the drug with high-fat foods, plasma concentrations increased 2-4 times.
Albendazole sulfoxide drug binds to plasma proteins up to 70%
Albendazole is oxidized quickly and completely into an metabolite that is effective as albendazole sulfoxide, then is further converted into a non-reactive compound, albendazole sulfon.
The elimination half-life of Albendazole is about 9 hours. Sulfoxide metabolites are excreted by the kidneys along with sulfon metabolites and other metabolites.
. A negligible amount of sulfoxide metabolite is excreted in bile.
Dosage and administration of Zentel drug for helminths
- Ascaris, pinworm, hookworm, hair worm:
Adults and children> 2 years: take a single dose of 400 mg. Can repeat therapeutic dose after 3 weeks.
Children <= 2 years: single dose of 200 mg Can repeat therapeutic dose after 3 weeks. - Skin-migrating larvae: Adults: 400 mg once daily, taken continuously for 3 days. Children: 5 mg / kg / day for 3 consecutive days. - Hydatid disease: Adults: 800 mg daily, taken within 28 days. Repeat treatment dose (if necessary). Children> = 6 years: 10-15 mg / kg / day for 28 days Repeat treatment dose (if necessary).
Children <6 years: the dose has no information. - Tapeworm larvae in the brain: Adults and children: 15 mg / kg / day for 30 days Repeat the treatment dose after 3 weeks (if necessary). - Tapeworms, strongyloidiasis: Adults and children> 2 years: 400 mg once daily for 3 consecutive days. Repeat the treatment dose after 3 weeks (if necessary).
Children <= 2 years: 200 mg once daily, taken for 3 days. Repeat the treatment dose after 3 weeks (if necessary). How to use Zentel to treat helminths Tablets can be chewed, swallowed or crushed and mixed with food. There is no need for fasting or cleansing. What should I do when I'm overdose? In principle, 100% of doctors do not allow overdose, however, due to hyperactive children or subjective adults overdose.
When this situation requires symptomatic treatment (gastric lavage, activated charcoal) and emergency measures for general resuscitation.
Contraindications of the drug Zentel
Hypersensitivity to benzimidazole group, pregnant women.
History of bone marrow poisoning.
Children <2 years old. Drug interactions: The lowest stable plasma concentration of albendazole sulfoxide is about 50% higher when used in combination with 8 mg of dexamethasone with each dose of albendazole (15 mg / kg / day). The drug Praziquantel increases the average plasma concentration and area under the albe curve. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Parasitical Worms.com Tests to find the cause of urticaria, diagnosis of urticaria results will be available throughout the day. After the results the doctor will explain, point out the abnormal signs for your child to understand and he will prescribe medication for home. Question Hello doctor: I ...Parasitical Worms.com Adult flukes are very small, 3 - 6 mm long, with 4 suction heads and a double hook, very short neck; coal consists of 3 segments, the final flukes have several hundred eggs, size 45 x 35 mcm, very similar to Toenia spp eggs. The disease is caused by the larva Echinococcus ...Parasitical Worms.com Some diseases caused by larvae of the anisakinae family parasitize marine mammals. In humans, the parasite falls into a dead-end, or severe or severe illness depending on the place of parasite, number of larvae and tissue responses. Diagnosis is often difficult and the most ...Parasitical Worms.com Illness caused by the nematode of Angiostrongylus cantonensis parasitizes and causes disease in the meninges, invasion of the brain can lead to death. Commonly called Meningitis - brain caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis. The causative agent of nematode ...Fascioliasis is two types of fascioliasis and small liver fluke. People are infected with food, skin. Flukes can cause hepatitis, liver tumors, liver necrosis, but fortunately, liver fluke can be cured if detected early, treated in a reputable facility with a good doctor, using drugs. Good, ...Parasitical Worms.com Diagnosis is determined by seeing sparganum larvae from the wound. Clinical and prehistoric images of frog meat, eye-copying as well as the habit of eating undercooked snakes, mice, and eels are important factors for diagnosis. Doctor: Le Thi Huong Giang Medical Consultation: ...MUSHROOM DISEASE (Aspergillus) 1. Epidemiology. Aspergillus fungus is one of the largest fungal strains, present in all over the world, there are about 100 species, currently there are about 20-30 species that cause disease in humans, important strains are A. fumigatus, A. flavus , A. niger such as ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Cryptococcosis (Tolurosis, European Blastomycois) 1. Etiology and epidemiology Cryptococcosis is also known as the European Blastomycose mycosis caused by Cryptoccocus neoformans, a thick cystic yeast, has serotypes A, D (C. neoformans var. Neoformans) and B, C ( C.neoformans var. ...MUSHROOM DISEASE Sporotrichosis (Gardener Disease) 1. Epidemiology and etiology Sporotrichosis is a chronic disease caused by Sporothrix schenckii that causes damage to the skin or internal organs (also known as gardener disease - gardener's disease). This is a dimorphic mushroom. In nature, ...CANDIDA MUSHROOM 1. Germs Candidiasis is an acute, subacute or chronic disease caused by Candida-like yeasts, mostly Candida albicans. Candidiasis is available in the body (bronchus, oral cavity, intestine, vagina, skin around the anus) normally in non-pathogenic form. When having favorable ...