Ways To Have A Good Night’s Sleep
Work and life stress makes it difficult to sleep at night. The tired body after each sleepless night makes you more drowsy. How to have a good night's sleep?
By simply changing a few habits, you can improve your sleep.
1. Don't take too many naps
Studies have shown that napping not only helps the body to be healthier, but also optimizes exercise and creativity
If you take a long nap, when you wake up you will feel tired, groggy, and even a little disoriented
As a result, tomorrow morning you wake up with a tired and drowsy body.
2. Do not drink stimulants
A cup of coffee in the evening can keep you awake all night. The caffeine in coffee causes nerve stimulation, making it difficult to sleep. In addition to coffee, other beverages containing chocolate, cola, tea ..
You should only use these drinks in the morning or noon to sleep well at night.
In addition, alcohol can help you fall asleep faster, but it can also make you wake up at night, have nightmares during sleep, or feel a headache after waking up. . Therefore, you should not drink alcohol at night if you want to have a deep and good night's sleep. If you drink alcohol in the evening, then you should drink a glass of white water to help reduce the alcohol concentration.
Exercising in the morning or evening will help you sleep better. Instead of hugging the TV, go for a walk, jog lightly, or cycle in the late afternoon.
Gentle exercises and movements will also help your body flush out harmful substances and make it easier for you to fall asleep. Another tip is to take a warm bath with a few body massages, breathing exercises, listening to relaxing music ... before going to bed can also help you sleep better at night.
4. Do not eat or drink much after 8 pm
Do not eat too much before going to bed, because that will make your stomach work lumbering all night. Even more dangerous is that you will easily become obese because that energy is not transferred anywhere.
You should also not drink too much water before bed, as it will make you wake up to go to the bathroom at night.
5. Turn off the lights
Although many people like to turn on the lights when they sleep, sleeping in the dark is consistent with the natural circadian rhythm. Therefore, you will sleep more deeply and sleep better.
6. Add foods that help you sleep well
- Hot Milk: Drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed really helps us fall asleep faster. This is because milk contains the amino acid tryptophan, which helps the body relax.
Millet: Millet contains many nutrients, and the main ingredient that makes up millet is tryptophan.
Millet is beneficial for the spleen, stomach and good for sleep.
- Tubers, lotus seeds: The lotus root contains a large amount of carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamins ... that have a heat effect, nourish blood ... Can treat anemia, insomnia.
Lotus seeds are very delicious, beneficial for the heart, nourishing and sedating blood. In recent years, botanists have undergone trials and confirmations, in lotus seeds containing alkali, glycoside components and aroma components have sedative effects. After eating lotus seeds will promote excretion of insulin. This increases the supply of 5-hydroxytryptamine, which can help you fall asleep. Every night before going to bed, you can enjoy a bowl of lotus seeds with sugar, which is very beneficial for your health and sleep.
Oats: Many people think that oats are only good for breakfast, but not only that, oats are also good for the evening thanks to carbohydates that help the body release serotonin - a "good" hormone that helps reduce stress and bring. mellow mental state.
Sunflower seeds: rich in protein, sugars, vitamins, amino acids and unsaturated fats, specifically nourishing the liver, helping to lower blood pressure and reducing cholesterol.
Every evening a bit of sunflower seed is good for sleep.
Grapes: are foods containing the sleep-regulating hormone melatonin. Eating grapes regularly will help increase the rhythm - natural sleep of the body, helping you fall asleep faster.
Apples: Jujube has a sweet taste, containing sugar, protein, vitamin C, organic acids, proteins, calcium, phosphorus, iron ... which have tonic and sedative effects. Every night you can cook about 30g - 60g jujube for drinking water, which will be very beneficial for sleep.
7. "Detoxify" the brain
Don't put your worries or worries about work, relationships ... to sleep. They will make it difficult for you to sleep because when your brain is inhibited, even if you do well with all of the above, you will not be able to fall asleep.
At least 2 hours before going to bed, share with someone all the things you're thinking about, get rid of all the troublesome tasks, or even write down a list of "things that bother me. sedimentation ".
.. to" detox "the brain, as well as for your insomnia.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Protein provides essential energy for the body and is important for muscle growth, nails, healthy skin and hair growth. Lack of protein leads to disease, especially in children. Kwashiorkor is a disease in children when the body has a deficiency of protein. Symptoms include swelling of the abdomen, ...Do you know how to use silkworm pupae properly to ensure the health of your body? Silkworm pupae are a nutritious dish, have many effects in healing, but if you choose unsafe pupae and wrongly preserve them, it will accidentally turn that nutritious dish into a poison for the body. Silkworm pupae ...The changing weather always makes the body weak, easily attacked and invaded by bacteria, especially the elderly and young children. You should use good food, strengthen the resistance. If you want to strengthen the resistance of your family, especially babies, naturally - without medication, the ...When eating persimmons, please note the following to avoid harm to health. Ripe persimmon is not only a favorite dish, but also used in traditional medicine to make medicine. Persimmons are fruits that bring us a lot of health and beauty benefits, but not everyone can eat them and eat them at any ...In the hot summer season, soup, clam porridge, and mussel are popular, but before eating, you need to note the following. When eating mussels, mussels, you should know some precautions to not harm your health. Clam contains vitamin B12, which is especially good for memory and vitamin C helps with ...According to traditional medicine, the orange-flavored catfish, has properties, has negative effects, has a positive effect, is good for health, promotes milk production, diuretic digestion, kidney tonic, and reduces fatigue. Catfish are freshwater fish, living in ponds, lakes, muddy fields, dark ...Chicken feet have many tendons. Chicken tendons according to traditional medicine are called weight mill, have a sweet, balanced, non-toxic, highly nutritious effect, increase vitality, strengthen tendons for men very effectively. In the chicken, many parts are used as medicine according to ...Spices are an indispensable part of every meal. But how to use them for delicious food while keeping the family healthy? Along refer to the following article offline! Seasoning is an extremely important step in creating a delicious meal. However, some spices, if seasoned "too hands", not only ...Alcohol, peppermint, licorice, and canned foods can make a man weaker in sex. Drinking too much alcohol before going to bed causes your sex drive to decrease, make it difficult to maintain an erection and "peak". Some beers also cause premature ejaculation. It's best to drink water if you are ...Not only delicious, purple food also has a lot of effects on human health With nearly 20 years of meticulous research, Dr. David Siberia in the US discovered that purple fruits and vegetables contain anthocyanins, which have a powerful role in fighting arteriosclerosis, which in turn can prevent ...