Ways To Have A Good Night’s Sleep
Work and life stress makes it difficult to sleep at night. The tired body after each sleepless night makes you more drowsy. How to have a good night's sleep?
By simply changing a few habits, you can improve your sleep.
1. Don't take too many naps
Studies have shown that napping not only helps the body to be healthier, but also optimizes exercise and creativity. However, if you take a nap for too long, the effect will be reversed. In fact, you should only take a nap for 20-30 minutes and absolutely no more than 30 minutes to prevent your body from falling into a deeper sleep state.
If you take a long nap, when you wake up you will feel tired, groggy, and even a little disoriented
As a result, tomorrow morning you wake up with a tired and drowsy body.
2. Do not drink stimulants
A cup of coffee in the evening can keep you awake all night. The caffeine in coffee causes nerve stimulation, making it difficult to sleep. In addition to coffee, other beverages containing chocolate, cola, tea ..
You should only use these drinks in the morning or noon to sleep well at night.
In addition, alcohol can help you fall asleep faster, but it can also make you wake up at night, have nightmares during sleep, or feel a headache after waking up. . Therefore, you should not drink alcohol at night if you want to have a deep and good night's sleep. If you drink alcohol in the evening, then you should drink a glass of white water to help reduce the alcohol concentration.
Exercising in the morning or evening will help you sleep better. Instead of hugging the TV, go for a walk, jog lightly, or cycle in the late afternoon.
Gentle exercises and movements will also help your body flush out harmful substances and make it easier for you to fall asleep. Another tip is to take a warm bath with a few body massages, breathing exercises, listening to relaxing music ... before going to bed can also help you sleep better at night.
4. Do not eat or drink much after 8 pm
Do not eat too much before going to bed, because that will make your stomach work lumbering all night. Even more dangerous is that you will easily become obese because that energy is not transferred anywhere.
You should also not drink too much water before bed, as it will make you wake up to go to the bathroom at night.
5. Turn off the lights
Although many people like to turn on the lights when they sleep, sleeping in the dark is consistent with the natural circadian rhythm. Therefore, you will sleep more deeply and sleep better.
6. Add foods that help you sleep well
- Hot Milk: Drinking a glass of warm milk before going to bed really helps us fall asleep faster. This is because milk contains the amino acid tryptophan, which helps the body relax.
Millet: Millet contains many nutrients, and the main ingredient that makes up millet is tryptophan.
Millet is beneficial for the spleen, stomach and good for sleep.
- Tubers, lotus seeds: The lotus root contains a large amount of carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamins ... that have a heat effect, nourish blood ... Can treat anemia, insomnia.
Lotus seeds are very delicious, beneficial for the heart, nourishing and sedating blood. In recent years, botanists have undergone trials and confirmations, in lotus seeds containing alkali, glycoside components and aroma components have sedative effects. After eating lotus seeds will promote excretion of insulin. This increases the supply of 5-hydroxytryptamine, which can help you fall asleep. Every night before going to bed, you can enjoy a bowl of lotus seeds with sugar, which is very beneficial for your health and sleep.
Oats: Many people think that oats are only good for breakfast, but not only that, oats are also good for the evening thanks to carbohydates that help the body release serotonin - a "good" hormone that helps reduce stress and bring. mellow mental state.
Sunflower seeds: rich in protein, sugars, vitamins, amino acids and unsaturated fats, specifically nourishing the liver, helping to lower blood pressure and reducing cholesterol.
Every evening a bit of sunflower seed is good for sleep.
Grapes: are foods containing the sleep-regulating hormone melatonin. Eating grapes regularly will help increase the rhythm - natural sleep of the body, helping you fall asleep faster.
Apples: Jujube has a sweet taste, containing sugar, protein, vitamin C, organic acids, proteins, calcium, phosphorus, iron ... which have tonic and sedative effects. Every night you can cook about 30g - 60g jujube for drinking water, which will be very beneficial for sleep.
7. "Detoxify" the brain
Don't put your worries or worries about work, relationships ... to sleep. They will make it difficult for you to sleep because when your brain is inhibited, even if you do well with all of the above, you will not be able to fall asleep.
At least 2 hours before going to bed, share with someone all the things you're thinking about, get rid of all the troublesome tasks, or even write down a list of "things that bother me. sedimentation ".
.. to" detox "the brain, as well as for your insomnia.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Dangerous toxins can "hide" in the foods that are considered delicious and have many health benefits that you eat every day. Be the wisest chef Cherry seeds Like apple seeds, cherry seeds contain a type of hydrogen cyanide called a toxic prussic acid that is incredibly dangerous if ingested ...A new study reveals that drinking cranberry juice may help prevent heart disease and reduce the risk of diabetes. Cranberries contain many antioxidants that help prevent heart disease, diabetes - Photo: Shutterstock According to research published in the Journal of Nutrition, cranberries are a rich ...Maintaining a healthy diet is not easy for people who are tempted by tempting foods. However, new studies have uncovered the positives of some commonly seen unhealthy eating habits. Egg yolk - Photo: Đ.N.Thach White bread: For a long time, white bread has been classified as a "bad" food group ...The dish is easy to make with the aroma of mushrooms, the sweetness of lotus roots and carrots. 1. Ingredients: A lotus root, a carrot, a handful of cove beans, a little fresh shiitake, crushed garlic, cooking oil, spices. 2. How to: Lotus root helps control blood pressure and has welding ...Melon seeds dyed with industrial colorants are usually shiny and will not fade even when exposed to water. Should choose brown red seeds, ivory white seeds, fade on hands. For profit, some manufacturers, instead of using food coloring, used Rhodamine B to marinate melon seeds. Previously, the Food ...Healthy liver, you will have a beautiful skin in particular and good health in general. 1. Garlic Garlic is one of the best foods that naturally cleanses your liver. It helps inhibit enzymes that can flush toxins, allicin and selenium found in garlic help keep the liver clean and healthy. You can ...People with diseases such as breast cancer, cervical cancer, gastritis ... absolutely do not drink soy milk. Soy milk is a very nutritious drink. Soy milk has a detox effect, sputum digestion, reduces blood fat, lowers blood pressure for people with high blood pressure. Every day drinking a cup of ...Strawberries are effective in preventing cardiovascular diseases, asthma, cancer and teeth whitening. Photo: for pregnant women Add strawberries to the menu during pregnancy to set up a good foundation for your baby's development. Eating strawberries will help provide you with the necessary ...With sensory and smell, you can distinguish pure coffee is amber color (yellow cockroach), bitter taste is not harsh; while coffee is chemically mixed with dark black color, bitter taste. If you do not have experience of awareness, chances are that each cup of coffee you sip in the bar every ...It only takes a few minutes to stand in the kitchen, without too much effort to prepare ingredients, you have a bowl of nutritious soup for your family. Material: 400 g water spinach, 200 g shrimp, a tomato, a fresh tamarind or a teaspoon of dried tamarind, a handful of jasmine leaves (also known ...