Acute Bronchial Asthma
Bronchial asthma is a dangerous disease that can be encountered in all subjects, especially young children. Below is information about bronchial asthma and asthma attacks.
- Difficulty breathing out slowly, whistling, stork lasting for 30 minutes to a few hours, chest tightness, coughing little white, sticky, sticky. Usually appear at night near the morning, when the weather changes
- Pet can cut or cut later using Theophyllin, Salbutamol.
- Chronic history of chronic recurrences, related to weather, allergens. No history or history of left heart failure and mitral stenosis
- Examining the lungs with many rales or snoring, echoing.
- If mild:
Give Salbutamol 4mg or Theophyllin 0.10g x1 - 3 capsules / day.
Can be sprayed in the throat of Ventolin (Salbutamol) or Bricanyl (Terbutalin) ... 1-2 times each time, 6 hours later can be sprayed again, no more than 3 times a day
- If heavy:
+ Aminophyllin: Intravenous injection very slowly for 20 minutes 1 tube of 0.
24g mixed in 20ml of 5% glucose solution. Can inject 2-3 times per day.
+ Corticoid: Prednisolon 5mg x 6 tablets, taken immediately after eating, the dose gradually decreases in the following days.
Or Depersolon 30mgx1 muscle syringe.
These drugs can cut down the attack quickly but be cautious because patients will get used to the drug, long-term use has many complex side effects. Use only in severe acute asthma, when other drugs do not stop the attack.
- Coordinated measures:
+ Breathing oxygen 2 - 4 liters / minute, if heavy for continuous oxygen breathing.
+ Using antibiotics when bacterial infection.
Do not use antibiotics that can cause allergies to make asthma worse like penicillin ...
Be careful when using Erythromycin because this drug increases the concentration of Theophyllin, Aminophyllin in the blood, if the concentration of these drugs is high, it can cause poisoning.
+ Cardiovascular support.
When signs of malignant asthma attack: Severe pain lasts> 24 hours, with severe respiratory failure, patients with difficulty breathing more, cyanotic, rapid pulse, use drugs to help relieve the attack ...
then they must be moved to hospital soon. institute. On the way to transport, give oxygen continuously.
3. Conditions for referral later
- The patient is temporarily stable; all shortness of breath, pulse clear, maximum blood pressure> 90mmHg can transfer patients to the back.
- If the patient is still severe, difficult transportation conditions, the backline must be invited to the hospital.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...