10 Golden Rules For Good Health
Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple.
(SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. As long as you have a specific plan for the activities of each day, every week .
you will find not only more favorable, more successful work, but also greatly improved health.
1. Start implementing a plan for your health now: For your own health there should be an optimistic attitude, it is best to come from self-awareness. Make a schedule, as specific as possible, for work, play, entertainment, and rest. And stick to that schedule. It may feel cramped at first, but after a few weeks, you'll get great results. It's not easy to do all your activities on schedule, so you should always cheer yourself up mentally
Drink plenty of water: You should drink 1.5 - 2 liters of water per day. A glass of water in the morning after waking up helps blood circulation better, avoiding blood clots - the cause of myocardial infarction. Water also helps to accelerate waste out of the body, helping to keep the skin smooth, rosy, and avoid kidney stones and gallstones. To make drinking water easier, you should divide the above amount of water into several parts. Every 2 hours you drink about 200ml of water.
3. Breathe fresh air and exercise: Morning exercise combined with breathing fresh air is a very good habit for your health.
Exercises help your body firmer, improve resistance, eliminate stress and fatigue. People who exercise regularly are less likely to get sick and, unfortunately, get better faster. To get a real effect, you should exercise 3-4 times per week for half an hour or more. From time to time raise your activity level gradually. In the early morning, go to the park where there are many trees and fresh air to breathe deeply so that oxygen can fill up the lungs, increasing blood circulation. Pure oxygen will follow the blood to brain and internal organs, energizing your new day.
4. Vitamin supplement: Due to work pressure, social activities dominate.
You eat simple meals in a hurry. As a result, after a while, your body suffers from a lack of nutrients, especially severe vitamin deficiency. According to nutritionists, vitamin supplements should be taken when you have to work too hard. Regular use of fruits such as bananas, oranges, grapefruit, tangerines, watermelon, pears, apples, tomatoes ... will help the body with many nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Never forget breakfast: Breakfast is very important because this meal provides energy for the activities of the body for a whole morning. Without breakfast, starvation can be detrimental to the maintenance of brain function leading to poor flexibility, agility and accuracy. People who do not eat breakfast, to lunch will devour to compensate and recharge, which means that the digestive organs have to work overload so the absorption will be inefficient, the body falls into a state. tired.
6. Reasonable lunch: Eat lunch that is high in energy, high in fiber, but not too much protein to get energy to work in the afternoon without fear of heavy stomach. Should eat lunch after 12 hours - the time when the body digestes the best food.
Learn how to rest and relax: Just take a nap for 15 minutes, you will feel better, have a clearer mind, so no matter how busy your work is, every afternoon you should take advantage of a short nap, in a quiet and cool place. There are many ways to relax with health benefits such as reading, listening to music, and chatting. Some preliminary therapies can be very helpful in helping the body relax. Normal massage and essential oil massage are not only good for relaxation, but also energizing. Massaging with menthol, eucalyptus oil can create a sense of excitement. Relaxing with loved ones at night will help you sleep better and stay healthy.
8. Be active at work: 1/3 of your day is at work.
If you are not active, cheerful and move a lot while working, you will definitely be very tired mentally and physically. Therefore, please create a sense of comfort and joy when working. After an hour of sitting at work, get up and walk or do some relaxing exercises.
9. Refuse stimulants: Caffeine in coffee, tea, and chocolate helps to awake quickly, but it stimulates brain and insomnia. You should only take a sip or two in the morning and not after lunch.
10. Morning showers: Bathing early in the morning after waking up helps refresh and awake spirit, and promotes blood circulation.
When you take a bath, make sure to use a towel to scrub your skin vigorously to both exfoliate dead cells and help blood return to the heart faster.
BS. Thanh Huong. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...