Ask About Jaundice In Newborns
The doctor let me ask my grandchild, who was born more than a month ago, but now he still hasn't run out of jaundice. I took him to the examination and was diagnosed by the pediatrician that he had prolonged physiological jaundice but it did not matter and the doctor told him to take a few leaves to take a shower of leaves. I did that and found that he was getting better. So what should I do to make him run out of jaundice, and does my child have such an effect on his health? Sincerely thank the doctor!
(Tran Thi 69 Burra)
Physiological jaundice occurs in most newborns, usually from the second day after birth. Children are still good, eat well, sleep well: Urine and yellow feces, every day they go 2 to 3 times
About 2 days after birth, when the child is able to breathe well, excess red blood cells are broken down in a series of hyperbilirubinemia.
This bilirubin is transferred to the liver, metabolized there and then excreted through the excretory route, the skin will be yellow.
In addition to the cause of broken red blood cells, newborn babies with jaundice may also be due to the presence of beta carotene (vitamin A prefix) in the mother's milk because the mother's daily diet has too many green vegetables or colored fruits. like carrots, papayas.
Some treatments for jaundice
Recommended for children (weighing more than 2.5 kg) with bilirubin concentration in the blood on day 1: 40mg / l; 2nd day: 130mg / 1; 3rd day: 160mg / l.
Using a light source of blue light from compact bulbs, hallogen acts on bilirubin molecules under the skin of children. These molecules are turned into optical isotopes, non-toxic, soluble in water, easily excreted in the urine
Shine continuously for 3 - 15 days, depending on the severity of the disease.
Children can light in incubator, keep the temperature from 30 - 32oC. The lower the baby's weight, the higher the temperature in the incubator.
Note when lighting: need to let children drink more water, suck much to replenish water for the body. Or infusion of 10% sugar solution.
What to do when a child has jaundice
Jaundice in newborns can be easily observed with the naked eye in a well-lit place: by the window, in the hallway ... In cases where it is difficult to recognize such as pink or black red skin, a finger tip should be used.
gently press on the child's skin for a few seconds, then remove their hands.
If children have mild jaundice, they can be treated at home by sunbathing: place the child near the window where the sun is calm (around 8 am to 8:30 am each morning).
Breastfeed many times a day because breast milk helps eliminate bilirubin from the digestive tract quickly.
Every day, it is necessary to monitor the widespread areas of jaundice and the accompanying symptoms. Continuous monitoring for 7-10 days after birth. Children should be taken immediately to see a doctor in case:
- Suck less than half compared to normal.
- Urine clear
- Sleep a lot.
- Jaundice appears early, within 24 hours after birth.
- Jaundice spreads to hands and feet.
- Jaundice lasting over 15 days.
In our opinion, you should take your baby to the clinic for advice after the direct examination.
(The following advice is for reference only - do not arbitrarily cure according to this information). . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...