Atopic Dermatitis is one of the most common skin conditions in children. The disease progresses steadily, recurring many times from birth to 5-6 years old. Some may last until puberty, while fewer can reoccur at age 40-50.
The etiology of the disease is very complex, involving many factors. However, playing an important role in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis are: genetics, environment, climate, eating. Atopic dermatitis often occurs in people with atopic atopic conditions, or suffer from diseases such as bronchial asthma, urticaria, weather allergies, food, ..
Previously atopic dermatitis was commonly referred to as eczema, atopic eczema, atopic eczema (in children) and Besnier's neurodermatitis, chronic itchy maculopapular dermatitis (in adults).
Manifestations of the disease
In young children: Depending on the stage, the disease has different manifestations: - Acute phase: The blisters concentrate in clusters on the red skin, edema, watery, itchy.
- Subacute stage: less edematous skin lesions, less dryness and itching begin.
- Chronic phase: thick skin, desquamation, lichenification, still itching.
If multiple infections occur, the appearance of pustules, pain, burning, can ulcer ... The most common lesions are on the cheek, forehead, chin
In older children / adults: The primary lesions are brown papules concentrated on thick, very itchy skin. The most common position is the folds such as the area of the legs, elbows, neck, armpits ...
Prevention and treatment
This is a chronic skin disease, complex etiology, influenced by many factors, so it is necessary to have a proper, long-term treatment and management strategy. Strategies include: care, treatment, counseling, prevention. Care: always keep baby's skin clean, moist by: cutting nails, toenails, taking warm water once a day, applying moisturizers. Must wear wide, airy, avoid irritation, scratching the skin.
Treatment: using medicines suitable to each stage of the disease:
- Acute: Jarish solution covering lesions (with gauze) 2-3 times a day. Antihistamines for sedation and anti-itching.
- Subacute: applying all kinds of lake, cream: Zinc cream, lake, cream with corticoid, protopic, antihistamine.
- Chronic: steroids, antibiotic fat, salicyle, protopic, anti-itch, sedative with antihistamine.
Attention should be paid to treatment
- When the disease has decreased or has stabilized, they must continue to apply medicine. However, it should be changed, should not apply a drug more than 10 days.
- Do not abuse corticosteroids: This drug is applied for no more than 10 days, do not use severe corticosteroids for children.
- Use antibiotics when there are multiple infections.
- Older children / adults can use other methods such as light therapy, ultraviolet irradiation, immunosuppressive drugs.
Ensure proper diet and living. Avoid using drugs of unknown origin.
Maintenance therapy is required even when the disease has been relieved to prevent recurrences and complications.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...