Atopic Dermatitis is one of the most common skin conditions in children. The disease progresses steadily, recurring many times from birth to 5-6 years old. Some may last until puberty, while fewer can reoccur at age 40-50.
The etiology of the disease is very complex, involving many factors. However, playing an important role in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis are: genetics, environment, climate, eating
Previously atopic dermatitis was commonly referred to as eczema, atopic eczema, atopic eczema (in children) and Besnier's neurodermatitis, chronic itchy maculopapular dermatitis (in adults).
Manifestations of the disease
In young children: Depending on the stage, the disease has different manifestations: - Acute phase: The blisters concentrate in clusters on the red skin, edema, watery, itchy.
- Subacute stage: less edematous skin lesions, less dryness and itching begin.
- Chronic phase: thick skin, desquamation, lichenification, still itching.
If multiple infections occur, the appearance of pustules, pain, burning, can ulcer ... The most common lesions are on the cheek, forehead, chin
In older children / adults: The primary lesions are brown papules concentrated on thick, very itchy skin. The most common position is the folds such as the area of the legs, elbows, neck, armpits ...
Prevention and treatment
This is a chronic skin disease, complex etiology, influenced by many factors, so it is necessary to have a proper, long-term treatment and management strategy. Strategies include: care, treatment, counseling, prevention. Care: always keep baby's skin clean, moist by: cutting nails, toenails, taking warm water once a day, applying moisturizers. Must wear wide, airy, avoid irritation, scratching the skin.
Treatment: using medicines suitable to each stage of the disease:
- Acute: Jarish solution covering lesions (with gauze) 2-3 times a day. Antihistamines for sedation and anti-itching.
- Subacute: applying all kinds of lake, cream: Zinc cream, lake, cream with corticoid, protopic, antihistamine.
- Chronic: steroids, antibiotic fat, salicyle, protopic, anti-itch, sedative with antihistamine.
Attention should be paid to treatment
- When the disease has decreased or has stabilized, they must continue to apply medicine. However, it should be changed, should not apply a drug more than 10 days.
- Do not abuse corticosteroids: This drug is applied for no more than 10 days, do not use severe corticosteroids for children.
- Use antibiotics when there are multiple infections.
- Older children / adults can use other methods such as light therapy, ultraviolet irradiation, immunosuppressive drugs.
Ensure proper diet and living. Avoid using drugs of unknown origin.
Maintenance therapy is required even when the disease has been relieved to prevent recurrences and complications.. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...