Babies With Air Conditioning Beware Deaf!
Sudden deafness syndrome is a decrease in or loss of rapid hearing in one or both ears, either immediately or within three days. It may be accompanied by an unmistakable sound or noise in the ears and / or accompanied by dizziness for about 12 hours before or at the time of the hearing loss. This is an emergency illness.
However, the above recommendation is difficult to detect in speechless children. Sudden deafness usually causes hearing loss of at least 30 dB at 3 consecutive frequencies, often with one ear. For every 10 patients with sudden hearing loss, up to 9 people will have 1 ear deafness and only 1 person will have both ears deaf.
Children who have heard and suddenly have one ear can still hear with the other good ear so they can communicate normally, so their parents do not recognize that their children are deaf.
Children often find that they cannot hear only one ear while playing games quietly or on the phone
H.T. was born at Tu Du Hospital with normal health, before leaving the hospital, she was screened for hearing impairment and confirmed normal hearing, parents also confirmed when she tested the reaction, then went home the baby still responds normally to noise, but at 2 months of age the baby responds to the noise less gradually but the parents are subjective because they think that they have been screened for hearing loss.
By the fourth month, the parents brought the baby to the doctor, it was astonishing to hear the doctor said he had deaf ears.
In another case, a 4.5-month-old M.H baby knew how to talk and talk, but by the time he was 7 months old, he did not react to the noise, though large
Taking the baby to the doctor to discover that he has profound hearing loss in both ears.
In both cases, parents cannot determine when the baby will be deaf.
The younger the deaf child is, the bigger the consequences will be, because he or she needs hearing to learn to speak. If children cannot hear words, they cannot communicate with people around them and cannot go to school.
Only 10-15% of deaf patients suddenly know what their cause is deaf. Common causes include:
- Viral infections such as vestibular inflammation, auditory neuritis, encephalitis, meningitis, mumps, rubella, chicken pox, HIV, etc.
- Infections such as ear infections, meningitis, vestibular inflammation, syphilis, stage 3 ...
- Head and ear injuries.
- Vascular diseases such as anemia, vascular spasm, vascular sclerosis, embolism due to blood clots, inner ear hemorrhage ...
- Cancer cancers such as auditory nerve cancer, metastatic cancer ...
- Neurological diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Meniere's disease, migrain.
- There are also autoimmune diseases, poisoning, for example, being bitten by poisonous snakes, drugs that cause ear poisoning ...
These causes reduce or prevent blood and air from reaching the inner ear, so there is plenty of damage to auditory nerve cells in the inner ear.
In children, the blood vessels are very small, so when the child's inner ear artery spasms, it is easy to lead to the condition that the inner ear is not nourished and causes deafness.
In addition, sudden deafness is now due to the use of air conditioning. However, for infants and young children, please note that the temperature should not be too low, should not suddenly switch from hot to cold environment, children will be sudden deafness due to constriction of inner ear artery.
Both families use air-conditioners, which can cause sudden deafness for 2 children.
Therefore, mothers who give birth or have children when using the air conditioner must be very careful so as not to harm their children.
In addition, regular attention should be paid to care for early detection of abnormal symptoms when children with hearing loss such as deep sleep, not responding to loud noises ...
Therefore, when patients detect a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, they should see an ENT specialist at the time of discovery.
For older children, when they see they are hearing normally, they suddenly lose their ability to hear or cannot hear anymore, so they should see an ENT specialist immediately..
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...