Bees Stings – When Is It Dangerous?
Every year in the summer, the number of people stung by bees increases a lot because this is the season with many fruits such as pineapple, longan, litchi, etc., which attract bees. In addition, because children are absent from school to go out, they often destroy the hives and stings.
Normally, bee stings are not dangerous, but if the stings are many or stung in places such as the head, face, neck: an allergy to bee venom, shock or poison ... can be life-threatening.
Our country has many types of bees, the types of bees that usually cause poisoning are wasps, wasps, honey bees and some unknown bees in mountainous areas.
Bumblebees, wasps and some mountain and bees are very toxic and dangerous.
Treatment of bee stings
- When bee stings need to quickly leave the area with bees.
- Remove the bee's syringe by gently poking it out or using tweezers to remove it because most of the sting will leave the syringe and venom pouch at the site of the sting. Avoid squeezing by hand, as this can spread the venom.
- Wash the burned skin with soap and warm water. Apply an antiseptic solution such as 10% Povidine or 70 degree alcohol to the sting 2 times a day.
- Drink plenty of water to eliminate toxins
Apply cold compress to the sting to reduce pain and reduce swelling.
Watch for danger signs
After handling the above, the person suffering from bee sting should be carefully cared for and monitored and should immediately bring the victim to the nearest medical facility when having one of the following signs:
- Number of numerous stings (from 10 notes or more).
- Was painted by wasps, wasps, wasps.
- Burned into the face, neck, mouth, throat (can cause choking or blindness).
- Victims have uncomfortable symptoms such as: Painful, swollen areas burned, rashes, shortness of breath, tired much, urinate less, yellow eyes, jaundice, ...
Preventing bee sting like?
Avoid contact with bees if necessary. Do not disturb the hive (especially children who are curious or naughty).
Bees often nest in open spaces, on branches or shrubs or around the house, under the roof, so do not leave your house abandoned so that bees make it easy to nest, regularly clean and clear the bush around the house .
When bees come, do not run, need to stand or sit still and do not move (bees will not fly anymore). When going into the forest, picnic should avoid wearing colorful clothes. Do not use perfume, shampoo, cosmetics, ... fragrant and sweet will attract bees. Do not walk barefoot, do not wear clothes that are too wide.
Wear a net-covered hat, gloves, and thick and tight clothing.
BS. Trong Nghia. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- The World Health Organization has warned of an antibiotic crisis, meaning that antibiotics will become more and more useless due to drug-resistant bacteria. We could soon run out of all new antibiotics and start dying from infections that we learned to treat 100 years ago. The catastrophe could be ...According to Assoc. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, complicated changes of pathogens caused by viruses and bacteria are the cause of many diseases (especially in the summer) in many countries, including Vietnam. Mr. Phu shared, besides the diseases that have been eliminated, such as smallpox, polio, neonatal ...According to Assoc. On the one hand, acknowledging the results achieved in the prevention of epidemics in Vietnam over the past time, Mr. Tran Dac Phu still expressed his concern about the constant change of viruses and bacteria, especially in summer time. Hot weather combined with other factors ...Avoid going outdoors when the sun is hot in the middle of the day, trying to drink enough water with little other feeling, wear anti-glare glasses ... are things the elderly should pay attention to during the dry season to limit the risk of stroke. Lan Lan () Lan Lan () According to the search key: ...80% of the population suffers from life back problems, low back pain is the most common cause of disability in the world. Le Nguyen (Theo Visually) According to theNew US research shows that divorced people are at a higher risk of heart attack than groups of the same age who are maintaining marriage. Photo: BBC. The study, published in the journal Circulation, argues that the chronic stress caused by divorce has long-term effects on a person's overall health. ...Passive smoking increases the risk of gum disease by 62%, according to new research by the University of North Carolina scientists. The above results are drawn after analyzing the medical records of more than 3,000 non-smokers aged 20. Volunteers are given oral examination and blood samples are ...Scientists have taken breathing air samples from hundreds of patients to analyze the chemical integration, helping to detect the potential risk of stomach cancer. Stomach cancer can be detected early through the breath. Photo: BBC. According to the BBC, stomach cancer affects about 7,300 people in ...Avoid spicy and sour foods until the sores heal. You can rinse your mouth with warm, thin salt water 2 times a day. An oral ulcer can be a manifestation of many diseases such as canker sores (often referred to as canker sores), ulcers caused by the herpes virus, ulcers caused by bacteria that cause ...Sunstroke, boils, diarrhea, malaria ... are children's diseases that can be encountered in the summer and you can completely help prevent them in a number of simple and effective ways. Sun stroke Summer can be great for kids because it's not learning and just having fun makes them excited. Children ...