Breathing Skills When Passing Through
Everyone knows that proper breathing and labor will make labor faster, women will be less tired and less painful. But how to breathe and push to be right and effective? Here we would like to introduce to you the right ways to breathe for different stages of childbirth.
Exercise 1: Slow chest breathing
When the cervix is opened 2-6 cm, the contraction takes place in about 20-25 seconds, the frequency is sparse, the distance between contractions is long (about 4-5 minutes appear one), breathe slowly chest to keep my strength and get more oxygen for me and my baby.
How to proceed: Start the contraction, take a deep breath of air through the nose to the bottom of your lungs and exhale through your mouth to remove the carbon dioxide. If done correctly, you will breathe about 9-11 times / minute
Exercise 2: shallow chest breathing
When the cervix opens 6-8 cm, the contractions are now faster, stronger and longer (40-50 seconds / session), the interval between attacks is about 3 minutes / time. At this point, the pain increases, if you cannot sit, you can stand.
• When pain begins, take a deep breath through your nose and then exhale through your mouth
• After taking a short breath through your mouth, the breath rate gradually increases with increasing pain.
• When the pain peaks, breathing fast, quickly, one after another.
• When the pain subsides, switch to short-lived breath.
• Out of pain, take a deep breath and blow out and balance the air.
(How to balance the air: hold your hands together and put along the front of your mouth to blow and breathe air in your hand).
When practicing this type of breathing you will feel a bit tired, dizzy but this is a normal physiological phenomenon, no need to worry.
Exercise 3: Shortness of breath - fast - shallow
When the cervix is open from 8 to 10 cm, the head of the fetus drops, pinches the bladder, and the rectum should feel the mother's first feeling of pushing. The pain is intense, very strong (2-3 minutes / episode), contraction lasts 50-55 seconds
At this time, the more calm you have to breathe, the less likely you will be to push your baby through the straining.
How to proceed: When the contraction begins, take 3 breaths with a short breath, then exhale strongly on the fourth breath. Repeat 4 times, 5th inhalation, blowing out slowly. Then balance the air.
Note: When doing the 3 exercises above, you need to apply the position of the pregnant woman's resting position: The legs are circleed in front of you, neither foot is pressed against any leg, the head, the back is straight, the shoulders are straight, the hands are Place it gently on the pillow.
Exercise 4: Breathing while pushing
Sitting on the floor, legs folded in an inverted V-shape, feet wide apart, hands running through the outside of the thighs and hugging the thighs.
When the doctor tells you it's time and ask to push, take a long, deep breath, hold your breath in your mouth, and repeat it slowly in your head for 1 to 7, and bring the breath down to the birth canal.
Attention when pushing labor:
1. The chin must press against the chest to put air downwards, making it easier to push the fetus out.
2. Do not scream and shout to lose strength and lack of air for both mother and child. Follow the doctor's instructions exactly.
Wishing you a successful escape!. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...