Cartilage Bone Tumor – A Disease Requiring Attention In Children
Cartilage bone hyperplasia is an overgrowth of the bone and cartilage near the ends of the bone, close to the growth of cartilage (continued cartilage). This exacerbation may occur in any bone with a cartilage that develops such as the long femur, tibia, arm bone and forearm bones), pelvis or shoulder blade.
Where are bone cartilage tumors?
Cartilage bone tumor is the most common benign lesion of developing bones. This damage is common during the development of the skeletal system, that is, ages 10-25 years. The frequency of meeting in men and women is the same
The exact cause of cartilage bone tumor is not known and is thought to be related to genetic factors, but whether or not genetics is confirmed.
What are the symptoms of cartilage bone tumor?
The manifestations listed below are the most common manifestations of cartilage bone tumors, however, different individuals may exhibit different manifestations:
A hard (u), palpable organization, attached to the bone and painless.
- Children often have lower height for age
- May be painful in adjacent muscles.
- There may be an asymmetry in the length of the arms or legs.
- There may be a morphological (curved, crooked) shape of the arm or leg.
Often children do not have all the above symptoms. The expression of cartilage bone tumors can also be confused with some other pathologies, so it is necessary to consult with specialists.
How to diagnose cartilage bone tumor?
In addition to clinical examination and history of the patient, a number of tests may be performed to confirm the diagnosis:
- X-ray: allows to identify location, size of tumor, association with synaptic cartilage ..
- Computerized tomography: allows to better assess tumors, especially in difficult positions such as ribs, shoulder blades, pelvis, eliminating other tumor lesions.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: Enables a better assessment of surrounding bone and software damage.
Treatment of cartilage bone tumors
Basically, cartilage bone tumor can live peacefully. Treatment is decided by the doctor based on such factors as age, general health status, medical history; progression of cartilage bone tumors; the patient's attitude to the treatments: surgery, drugs, therapies; Patient's wishes: aesthetic aspect, movement.
Osteoarthritis treatment depends on the size, location, number of tumors, the degree of influence on the whole body and joints movement.
Possible treatments include: surgery to remove the tumor; medicine to control symptoms, especially pain.
If a patient has cartilage bone tumor but does not have symptoms, it may not require intervention but regular monitoring and testing.
If surgical intervention is available, it is advisable to intervene at a later stage when the child is nearing adulthood, otherwise it is still possible to relapse..
. Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...