Causes And Remedies Of Indigestion
Causes and remedies of indigestion
Indigestion can occur with most people at any time. It irritates the stomach and creates a feeling of fullness. In severe illness, it can cause heartburn, bloating, nausea and vomiting. Indigestion may be the result of your eating habits, or it could be a chronic problem. If you have frequent indigestion, talk to your doctor
Common symptoms of indigestion
- Feeling full during a meal and not being able to eat more meals or when feeling finished eating is overwhelming
- There is a burning sensation in the stomach or esophagus, hangover hangover.
- Heartburn, flatulence, nausea.
The cause of indigestion
- Due to unhealthy eating habits can contribute to poor digestive system
Eat too much, eat too fast, eat spicy or fatty foods or lie down too soon after eating.
- Due to outside harmful agents:
Smoking, drinking too much alcohol, due to the side effects of the drug (especially anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen).
- Due to digestive diseases:
Acid reflux disease (also known as GERD), cancer of the stomach, pancreas or abnormal bile duct, peptic ulcer (ulcers in the lining of the stomach and esophagus caused by H. pylori bacteria).
Sometimes, it is not possible to determine the cause of indigestion. This is called functional gastrointestinal disorders. Gastrointestinal dysfunction can be caused by abnormal muscle movement of the stomach muscles that help digest food.
You should see a doctor immediately if you have emergencies such as:
There was intense vomiting, vomiting blood
Lose a lot of weight in a short time.
The stool is black.
difficulty swallowing, chewing food.
See more: Discount 25% for gastrointestinal cancer screening
Treatment of indigestion
Commonly used to treat indigestion are antacids, such as Maalox and Mylanta, which can neutralize stomach acid, but can also cause diarrhea or constipation.
H2 receptor antagonists (H2RAs), such as Zantac and Pepcid, work to reduce stomach acid. However, they can also cause unwanted side effects such as nausea, headache, bleeding, bruising ...
Reglan and Motilium prescription drugs, which improve the motor (motor) activity of the digestive tract, but can also cause: Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) like Prilosec, also reduce stomach acid, but are often strong than H2RAs.
Both PPI and H2 medications are commonly used to treat peptic ulcers. If H. pylori is the cause of the sores, these drugs are used in combination with antibiotics, such as clarithromycin and amoxicillin. Of course there may also be unwanted side effects.
Advice to prevent indigestion
You can completely prevent indigestion with simple daily actions:
Eat many small meals throughout the day, avoiding fatty foods that can trigger heartburn. You should eat slower and do not lie right after eating.
- Stop smoking, actively lose weight if you are overweight
- Reduce the amount of coffee, soft drinks, alcohol and you absorb.
- Get more rest, stop using drugs that irritate your stomach lining, like NSAIDs and aspirin.
- Relieve stress through yoga or relaxation therapy..
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...