Cervicitis And Other Issues Of Concern To Women
1. Summary of anatomy
The cervix (CTC) is the lowest part of the uterus. It is attached to the vagina around the middle. Divide the CTC into two parts, the vagina and the upper vagina. The inside of the vagina is called the outer neck, surrounded by a stratified squamous epithelium
It contains cells that store these cells, which can turn into stratified squamous or glandular epithelial cells to help repair and repair the damage of the cervix
During labor, an enlarged CTC opening is your baby's gateway to birth. You can easily observe the neck and cervix holes when examining the vagina with a speculum. Normally CTC size is about 2-3cm (length) and 2-2.5cm (width), light pink, glossy and smooth.
2. What is cervical inflammation? Pathogens
Inflammation of the cervix is an inflammatory and erosive process at the cervix caused by many different agents such as Chlamydia, Trichomonas, Gonorrhea, hespes virus or by contact (rough, deep intercourse, placing tampons in the vagina, rinse chemicals .
) etc ..-inflammatory process, erosion will damage the outer layer of glossy cells to expose the bottom layer of cells. If the outer neck is inflamed, the epithelial lining of the inner neck will crawl out to compensate, creating a cervical gland phenomenon.
If the inner neck is damaged, the stratified squamous epithelium in the outer neck will crawl in to compensate and accidentally cover the remaining gland epithelium, causing clogging and stagnation of mucus to form follicles containing mucus and pus. called the Naboth capsule. When infected, erosion of the basal cell layer is very prone to dysplastic irritation, which is a precondition for cervical cancer later. The fluid of the cervix is secreted by the glandular epithelium in the neck.
The pH varies from 7-7.5cm. The change of vaginal PH under the impact of Estrogen and external factors such as trauma, foreign objects ... is also the cause of the physiological and pathological changes of the CTC.
3. Symptoms of CTC infection
- Firstly, a woman feels uncomfortable by pus and excess of vaginal discharge.
The fluid may be liquid, or thick, milky, yellow, brown, etc. with a fishy or foul odor, depending on the degree and pathogen.
- May be painful, itchy or no sensation.
- When seeing a doctor, he will see the damage with the naked eye or with the help of a CTC camera. Here the physician can zoom in on the screen to observe the injury clearly and accurately. When inflamed, the cervix is usually red or deep-ulcerated when eroded, can be characterized by rugged gland epithelium, can be observed both Naboth follicles stretching mucus and pus ...
4. Harm of CTC
- Impedes conception by the change of secretions.
- Causes inflammation of the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries by the movement of bacteria, parasites, fungi through the CTC hole. This is also one of the causes of infertility and infertility.
- Causes diseases for babies such as pneumonia, meningitis, keratitis, conjunctiva, even blind later.
- Some authors also suggest that it may cause birth defects in pregnancy.
- Finally, an adjacent cervical cancer, which threatens the woman's life.
TRAN ANH TAN
(Obstetrics & Gynecology - Van Phuc Net Medical Center). . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...