Common Diseases In Office Workers And Effective Ways To Prevent Them
Common diseases in office workers such as musculoskeletal, respiratory, gastrointestinal diseases ... are currently a concern of many people and a cause of reduced work efficiency. Let's refer to the following article to find the solution to detect and prevent these diseases most effectively!
The common disease groups in the workplace
Musculoskeletal groups: neck pain, back pain, arthralgia, neck and neck syndrome or carpal tunnel syndrome
The groups of digestive diseases: stomach - duodenal syndrome, digestive disorders.
The main reasons are work pressure, stress in working environment and unreasonable eating habits in terms of time and water intake. This group of diseases, when onset, need immediate treatment, otherwise it can be severe later: peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, malnutrition ...
Unscientific work in the workplace is the cause of many illnesses
Respiratory diseases: flu, upper and lower respiratory infections. The cause is often due to an unreasonable distribution of staff density in the office (too crowded), the air in the room is polluted, the temperature difference between the air-conditioned room and the outside is too large .
acute, causing discomfort, should be treated early to recover the body and reduce the possibility of spreading in the work environment.
Group of chronic non-communicable diseases related to lifestyle: being overweight - obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular, hypertension, dyslipidemia, stroke ... The main reason is the sedentary lifestyle (sitting in place, sedentary, moving), unreasonable diet (diet is not diversified, or has a lot of energy, a lot of fat is low in vegetables, skipped meals are compensated ...) causes imbalance in energy intake and energy.
amount used, resulting in stagnation of body fat causing metabolic disorders. In addition, smoking, drinking, or work pressure causes constant, long-term stress that leads to metabolic disorders. This group of diseases proceeds silently, so when complications are often associated with complications. The consequences of this group of pathologies are quite severe: heart failure, kidney failure, blindness, disability and even death!
How to overcome common diseases in office workers
To overcome and prevent common diseases in the workplace, you should refer to the following methods:
- Build a healthy working environment (within your ability), arrange a reasonable schedule, avoid to put pressure on your work.
- Building an active lifestyle in the work environment: being active on the spot or traveling (getting clothes, photo documents, printing paper, water ... in the work area, taking the stairs instead of the elevator when must go up and down several floors).
Limit sitting continuously for two hours; at least every two hours should take advantage of standing up, walking, limb movement 10-15 minutes. Enlist lunch time to go out for a walk ...
- Schedule regular exercise, choose a form of exercise appropriate to health conditions, time and feasibility. Maintain a workout schedule, avoid skipping exercise.
- Limit gradually and abandon harmful habits: smoking, drinking, snacking, watching movies, playing games ..
- Drink enough water to maintain the activity and help purify the body. Every day should drink 1.5-2 liters, depending on the weather and the level of exercise, work. Make a habit of drinking water regularly, avoid waiting until you feel thirsty or dry mouth to drink because at that time your body is already dehydrated.
- Set up a healthy, scientific diet: Choose a varied but balanced and reasonable meal with your body's energy needs. Limit fatty foods (fats): fast-food, fried foods; Increase your intake of vegetables, tubers, and fruits to boost your fiber. If lunch at the office is low on vegetables, the afternoon meal should take advantage of "complementary".
Eating a lot of vegetables is very beneficial to health because in addition to the laxative effect of preventing constipation (a common disease in the office world), it also contributes to weight loss and prevention of chronic non-communicable diseases. Avoid putting yourself on an unreasonable diet to lose weight without consulting a dietitian because it is easy to cause deficiency of nutrients for the body such as vitamins and mineral salts.
Hopital Hospital is a reputable healthcare address of many businesses across the country
In particular, according to the advice of doctors, regular health check every 6 months is an effective way to detect as well as prevent common diseases in office workers. Currently, in order to improve the quality of human resources as well as ensure the health of employees, most companies organize annual health check-up for employees at hospitals. Hopital Hospital is one of the leading private health care addresses in the country. In particular, with the desire to accompany in the health care of employees of businesses, Hong N. . Dịch vụ: Thiết kế website, quảng cáo google, đăng ký website bộ công thương uy tín
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...