Computer Vision Syndrome
Computer Vision Syndrom (CVS) is a syndrome that causes visual disturbances caused by continuous, non-stop computer use for 2-3 hours.
This syndrome is manifested by the following signs
- Eyes tired, stressed.
- Feeling of dry eyes, hot eyes, sticky eyes or strange objects in the eyes.
- Eyes blind, sometimes headache or pain in the eye socket.
- In the long term, you will see neck pain, back pain
The syndrome usually appears in the afternoon, after a tiring day at work, the right eye often has a lot of access to the air.
4 causes of computer-induced vision syndrome (CVS)
1. Do little blink
When using a computer, because the eyes often have to focus more attention, the number of blinks decreases
Blinking works to help the eye spread the tears evenly on the surface of the eyeballs so that the eyes are smooth, clear and removes the dirt on the surface of the eyeballs. When the blink of an eye is less, the eyes will be dry and fuzzy like car glasses with lots of dust without being cleaned.
When we stare at a computer screen, we tend to open our eyes larger, so that the access between the eyeball surface and the air increases, making the eyes dry faster.
Reduce the reflected light and screen light if it is too bright
2. Due to the light reflection
The reflection of light indirectly around the eyes and directly from the computer screen will make the eyes easily tired.
3. Computer screen
The letters and images on the screen are a collection of small dots called pixels, rather than a homogeneous block
If the computer quality is not good, the light fluttering and vibrating, the more tired and stressed eyes.
4. Working conditions
If the distance from the eye to the computer is not appropriate, such as the computer is too close to the eye or is too high, the eye must look up frequently, so it will require more regulation, widen, eye muscles work harder, causing fatigue.
Prevent computer vision syndrome
When symptoms appear, we should: After every 30 minutes of working in front of the computer, the eyes should rest
1. Pay attention to blink more often to keep your eyes from drying.
2. After every 30 minutes of working in front of the computer, rest your eyes (close your eyes, listen to music or look at distant spaces).
Reduce the reflected light and the screen light if it is too bright.
- Position the camera so that the window is on the same side as the screen, use the blinds in the window to block out the light.
- Adjust the light in the room to avoid reflecting on the screen, moving the position of the lights with direct light on the screen.
- Use a light curtain for the screen.
- Use extra glasses to protect your eyes (like UV glasses).
4. Select a computer with a large, flat screen and check the contrast, adjust the lighting of the screen to the appropriate level. Keep the monitor at a minimum of 50-60cm from the eyes, below eye level 10-200.
Eye drops with artificial tears, especially those prepared specifically for this syndrome..
- Creating a good habit before going to bed will help you have a more comprehensive health and avoid many risks of diseases, in addition to giving you a deep and comfortable sleep. SucKhoe9.Com introduces some healthy bedtime habits for you. Bedtime habits are good for health ...Body age young or old according to experts can be predicted through what you eat, drink, daily activities. Many people think that when you are young, you do not need to worry about aging problems of your body. Some even say that when you turn the age of "hash", you ...Bad habit of forgetting to wash your hands when going to the kitchen Hand washing is essential in getting started in the kitchen for cooking. Washing your hands not clean or forgetting to wash your hands will have a huge impact on your health. Because then the food can be contaminated, ...For health care and protection, the motto of prevention is better than cure is always correct in all cases, you will have a good health, high resistance, an effective immune system if any. A good sense of prevention is also the foundation for you to constantly improve your quality of life and ...Wisdom penis cancer is a common disease, but its dangers are not small. The quick prevention and early treatment will prevent the disease from spreading and is safe for the health of men. Here's how to prevent and treat penile cancer. How to prevent penile cancer: - Vaccination against HPV type ...Breakfast is essential for everyone, providing energy for activities during the day. Also, overnight, your body needs nutrients and food to work back to normal. Waking up in the morning can be difficult for many people, especially those accustomed to working overtime or working late into the ...While many people are in need of weight loss, there are a large number of women who want to gain weight by all means. When hearing the story "want to gain weight", many women will certainly say: "easy". However, for those who are overweight, how easy this is, for those who ...As humans, we all want to live long, sometimes even want life to be eternal. But we ourselves cannot deny the law of creation. So to live longer, we must first have health. Healthy people will have a long life expectancy. So what must we do to have good health? The following 10 methods will help ...Health is the best valuable thing of human. This is especially true for those who are preparing to build a nest. But how to be in good health when you have to deal with a ton of work? Very simple. (SKDS) - Health is the most precious human capital. This is especially true for those who are ...Summer with hot weather easily makes people feel thirsty and cool ice glasses are always attractive. However, drinking ice on a regular basis is not good for your health and it doesn't really relieve your thirst. So how to get into the habit of drinking water properly in hot season. Drink warm ...